Wednesday 31 August 2011

Good Shipping - red, red laser pointer


I have been using this product for technical presentations since last 4 months. It never let me down. Laser has bold and strong focus. Since it is heavy because of its battery, the hand can be held steady pointing to the correct location.

I would recommend this product. Gr8 value for money!! Red Laser Pointer Classic Style with Carrying Case

I bought this for my kitty who absolutely loves it. The case it comes with is cheap. The build of the laser pointer itself is pretty solid. It feels heavy, probably due to the two AAA batteries. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries to get it to turn on, but otherwise it works well. The red laser is pretty bright.

I initially bought this one to play with my cats and it works wonderful. It drives them crazy and I have had a lot of fun with it. As an added bonus, I put this one in my purse and take it with me any time I visit my sister; or I keep it handy when the wretched girl visits my place. She is far less bright than any of my cats and has yet to figure out where the little light comes from. I very much recommend this product for a lot of fun with both cats and stupid sisters.

This laser pointer is a bright, inexpensive laser pointer suitable for any general use. The delivery was prompt and the quality of the laser appears to be good.



PROS: Inexpensive; bright; comes with a basic carrying case and slipcover; generic batteries are included.



CONS: Feels a little lightweight; batteries included aren't the best.



Overall, I recommend this as a good-quality basic laser.

The pen gives a fairly strong laser - much better than the lasers that are equipped on pointers that are also used for slide transitions.



The wooden case it comes in basically falls apart in the wind, but for the price I would highly recommend this for students or anyone doing presentations. It's fun and convenient to own your own pointer. You can surprise someone who forgot theirs and look like a hero.

I was looking for a cheap cat toy and this is what chose.



Pros: Has 2 aaa batteries included in package. Good construction overall. The button is easy to press and doesn't wear you out. Low price.





Cons: No always-on button.

Why pay more? This item is exactly the same as the laser pointer titled "GREAT QUALITY RED LASER POINTER WITH CASE AND BATTERIES" also from Amazon and from the same seller. I bought both to see the difference and they are identical. Even the OEM model numbers and batteries are the same. So save some cash and buy the other. - Red - Good Value - Red Laser Pointer - Laser'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information