Tuesday 30 August 2011

Blueproton - sandisk, memory card


Typical memory card, with the exception of tons of space for the money! I actually use this card in my Delorme PN-40 GPS! Only needed an 8 gig, but acquired this one for a few dollars more! A great deal! 16GB Sdhc Netbook Memory Card

I picked up a used Sandisk 16gb SDHC Netbook card. I'm using it to watch 1/2 hour TV shows in AVI format 150-189mb files on my Netbook. At first, I was worried that the Class 2 speed would not be fast enough and cause pauses during playback. It worked just fine watching these video files. I was able to fit the first 6 seasons of my favorite TV show on this card with 870mb free space to spare. Write time is not as fast as my other Class 4 Sandisk Ultra SDHC cards. It took 20 minutes to save these video files to the card. My card had 14.8gb of space rather than 16gb when I reformatted it with FAT32. Maybe because I got it used for $20? I can't really complain with that much storage at a cheap price. It will work just fine for watching videos on my Netbook when I'm traveling.

Exactly the same as an ordinary SD card. The "netbook" thing really makes no difference to where it can be used. It works in my camera, my GPS, and in the computer. Great buy because it is the cheapest of the 16GB SD cards.

I bought SanDisk's 16GB netbook SDHC card because it was not expensive, had lots of storage, and is so tiny it's easy to send through the mail in a regular envelope. It fits right into a port on my netbook so that I can download huge quantities of data easily from my 160GB hard drive. I just sent 16GB of mp4 videos to my son via the mail. I'm very satisfied with the product. My only criticism is that it does not come with its own little protective plastic case. Fortunately, I was able to use the case that came with an SD card I previously bought for my digital camera. - Sandisk - Sdhc - 16gb - Memory Card'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information