Tuesday 30 August 2011

Fragrance - for men, edt


Newer is Better, this is the new reformulated Perry Ellis Cologne.



I first must say that I am primarily concerned with how a cologne smells and how long it lasts, as opposed to how the bottle looks or what the brand name is. I must also say that I am a big fan of most Perry Ellis Colognes. Here's why: most Perry colognes smell great, are affordable, they sell have fragrances for all occasions & climates, last are long time, they are not as well known as other designer brands.



I own Perry 360 Black & 360 White, (both for evening or colder weather) along with 360 Red & Perry Ellis Reserve (for daytime/casual and warmer weather). I also just bought this "New" Perry Ellis. I think this one is smack dab in the middle. It is perfect for anytime because it has citrus and fresh scents with underlying warm inviting notes. It's versatility is amazing and if I had to pick one cologne as a staple this would be it. Wear this one anytime and anywhere. Trust me, buy it. I want this cologne to sell because it is really worth it. A safe bet for anyone because although the smell is not super unique, but it is unique in that a manufacturer makes something that can be worn to work AND in the evening. It evolves like a cologne should. It is a clean scent with notes that are alluring but not trying too hard to be a lady killer (but I bet it is). Will appeal to the masses and is a scent that you will love, along with the ladies.



I highly recommend all the Perry Ellis colognes I mentioned.



cologne, EDT, 3.4oz, Perry Ellis 360 Degrees, fragrance, Ounces, for men, man,eau de toilette Perry Ellis (Relaunch) by Perry Ellis for Men - 3.4 Ounce EDT Spray

With fragrances, it's always up to your taste, what smell you like. I like Perry Ellis, and have used it for a number of years. It's not overpowering, just right. Try it out. There are some other sites which offer it, too, and for somewhat less money... - For Men - Fragrance - Edt - Eau De Toilette'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information