Wednesday 31 August 2011

Car Charger - screen protector, accessory kits


The silicon covers aren't very good. They have a clever way of adapting to the sliding action on the phone, but they slip off too easily. The leather case is great - heavy duty, magnetic closure, good quality leather and tough seams that are holding up well. The screen savers include are FANTASTIC! They are very thick and heavy duty and fit the Droid II screen perfectly. They are also easy to attach to the phone.



There are also good headphones and a lot of nice wires that you need - especially the retractable USB connector that also attaches to the wall and car chargers.



This kit is well worth the money and you won't be disappointed. CrazyOnDigital New Accessory Kit 16 items for New Motorola Droid 2 A955 Wireless Cell Phone

It was hard to pass up this kit for the price. Some of the accessories were disappointing but overall I can't complain. The screen protectors fit great and went on with no trouble. The adapters all work and charge the phone and the holster seems nice and durable. The silicone cases are flimsy and we had a hard time getting them on. Once on they didn't seem to want to stay so I am glad that wasn't counting on them for too much protection. The ear buds are a bit uncomfortable but we use our blue-tooth headsets so not a big deal. Like I said it was hard to pass up for the price considering buying the things we really wanted (screen protectors, car charger, holster)separate would have cost a lot more.

Overall I am pleased with this accessory kit. I use and enjoy everything that came other then the 4 cases that came with it for my Droid. They do not fit/stay or or even come close to fitting my droid 2. I pitched those in the trash. Other then the cases everything else is a 5 star.

I've had my Droid 2 for 4 months. I've already gone through 8 hard cases!!!! When I go to turn the screen on... I somehow break the little piece in front of the button on the case. Then of course it becomes useless. These rubber plastic covers are very reliable. I don't have any issues with the workability of these covers at all!



The case for it was too small for my phone. Yes it's a hit or miss but the screens, earphones, covers all worked well. Thanks.

Products were alright. Something you would get at a mall keyosk. Rubber phone covers ar kinda baggy on phone, over all though not bad. Get a couple different chargers which is nice to have around. Would recommend for budget shoppers.

The earphones only work on one ear. The covers fit way to loose, they won't stay on. The case is nice it does what it should. As do the screen protector. The sux cable causes interference with the radio.

I ordered this package for the charger and the covers. Neither work well. The dual charger is supposed to charge two phones at once, but it only charges one. The covers do not fit the Droid 2. They're too big and the phone slides around in them. The rest of the accessories in this pack are just junk. It's worth the price for the charger, but I was VERY disappointed. - Accessories - Car Charger - Screen Protector - Accessory Kits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • car charger
  • ,
  • screen protector
  • ,
  • accessories
  • ,
  • accessory kits