Monday 29 August 2011

Photography - photography, canon


I dropped a Nikon n90s four feet onto hard pavement and the only reason it survived without a single nick or dent is because it was in a Zing pouch!!



The neoprene really absorbs the sharp G-forces like nothing else.



These bags are worth their weight in gold!!! Zing 565-421 STB1 X-Large Stuff Pouch (Black)

This is wide enough (about 7 inches across when flat, or 5 inches in circular diameter) to accommodate a modest size camera. This is very suitable for micro 4/3 Olympus Pen and Panasonic cameras. It even takes my Olympus E-P2 with the viewfinder still on and with a 40-150mm telephoto lens mounted. Useful, as there are no cases made by the manufacturer for these cameras.



The neoprene material is soft and not very protective. But it's OK. Best used to protect the camera inside another, larger, bag. Or you can place the case directly on your belt, but it would be a bit heavy with a camera inside.

I needed a padded bag to hold my SLR camera body and lenses in my suitcase for compact travel. This XL bag works great for that purpose. I can squeeze my camera in with the 17-55 lens attached, too. However, I don't want to damage the bag by doing so. It also wouldn't protect the camera enough while traveling if the lens is attached. Great neoprene bags, however, the medium bag was more than large enough for my 55-250 lens and didn't need the large bag, which I purchased for that lens, along with the medium bag for my 17-55 lens. I also purchased a neoprene camera case to protect while walking with my camera around my neck and not taking photos. Keeps sand out of my camera when at the beach. - Pouches - Photography - Canon - Digital Camera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information