Sunday 28 August 2011

Patio Furniture Sets


I have this set for a couple of weeks now and have to say that I really like it. It looks great and is pretty comfortable. The cushions are included and seem to be quite weather resistant. They are a little hard, but I think that after using them for a while, they will break in a litte.

What I like about it as well, is that it has little metal feet - this gives the set a nice and sleek look!



When my order arrived, the table and one cushion was missing. I contacted the seller and they were great - they sent everything to me right away with UPS.



I can really recommend this set - and getting it at almost 50% off, makes it a great deal, too. Genuine Ohana Outdoor Patio Wicker Furniture 7pcs All Weather Gorgeous Couch Set

We did a lot of searching before purchasing this set and just love it! It came very quickly and is very good quality. The set is very sturdy and the cushions don't seem to move around when sitting down/standing up. We have a rug underneath our set, so the pieces don't move around either (not sure if they would without the rug). The cushions are a bit hard, but I think they will soften with use/time/warmer weather. I'd recommend this set.

I purchased two sets from Ohana Depot, this one with the 7pcs and another set. The sectional pieces are very well sized and look smaller than you'd think. Make sure to measure your space to insure you have enough room. These sectionals are very modern/contemporary and are slightly lower to the ground that most outdoor patio furniture.



The pieces aren't heavy, but they aren't lightweight either. I was able to handle each piece by myself without much hassle. The pieces are very well packaged, however 25% of the boxes can significant cuts or damage to the outside during shipment. One box had a giant 6" whole with a piece of wood sticking out (there is no wood in the product)... I think it was the palette itself that got damaged. Fortunately, the section piece in question suffered no damage.



The pieces are your typical metal tubing with the plastic/synthetic rattan material that you see from most outdoor furniture to make them durable. There is a very slight incline to the backs of the pieces, but not that noticeable. If you're looking for something with a decent incline, this might not be the set for you. I am ok with them as I find myself laying down on them anyway and all my guests have enjoyed sitting on them. The backs are pretty low (as is typical with contemporary furniture), so it doesn't provide much back support. From the picture the rattan may look brown. It's not. It's very dark black/espresso colored.



The pieces are well made, the welds are hefty and I don't anticipate any problems. I did see some small cuts (not tears) on several pieces that look like they were done before shipping, but they are small and not noticeable.



The cushions are firm, but comfortable. They do have a strange smell to them.. chemically, could be a weatherproofing spray. The material is a lot more beige/khaki colored than the picture shows, but it's a nice color. I find the cushions moving around on their own a lot, and not staying in place. This could be addressed by the manufacturer with some fasteners. For the customer, I think I will try some industrial Velcro.



Connecting the pieces together not as easy as you would think (there's a U-shaped clip you attach to the bottom of the frames)



I am really happy with my purchase and would buy more of these again. For the price, this set can't be beat. I've been looking around at similar sets and have seen comparable sets for 2x-3x what I paid for.



Summary:

Pros:

+Well made

+Lightweight

+Easy to move

+Firm but comfortable

+Easy to assemble (practically no assembly)



Cons:

I don't really have many against the set...

- Cushions don't stay in place well



I'll offer these and general against the manufacturer:

- They don't sell individual pieces, so if you want a particular item, say a corner, you need to get a set that includes the corner

- They don't sell covers. Their website says their furniture doesn't need it and is more or less weatherproof.

I shopped for months before deciding on this Ohana Depot set. It was shipped promptly and arrived with all pieces undamaged. We love this furniture! it is lightweight which makes it easy to move around and change the setting. The cushions are beautiful with a lovely taupe material. They are firm but very comfortable. I am so pleased!

I really am happy with the look and feel of the patio set. The cushions are fairly soft, just need to be broken in to soften them up more. The only downside is that the seatbacks are fairly low making the back rest of the seats a little uncomfortable, especially for taller people. And, if its really windy the pillows tend to get carried away by the wind. But great looking set for the price and number of pieces.

this sectional fits our needs very well. it ha a low profile so it does not seem bulky but it seats multiple people comfortably. make sure to provide your current phone number when ordering this item as the company will call you prior to delivery.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Patio Furniture Sets Patio Furniture Sets Patio Furniture Sets