Monday 29 August 2011

Hp J5780 Ink Cartridge - inkjet cartridges, all-in-one


Overall these are good products. I am using them in my HP Officejet J6480 All-in-One Printer. The prices listed on Amazon are not too bad. I've seen the cartridges for as low as $13.00, but $15.00 seems more of the average. However, if your printer can handle them, I'd suggest purchasing the HP 74XL Black Inkjet Print Cartridge which contains roughly three times the ink for roughly twice the cost of these cartridges. The ink capacity for these cartridges is estimated by HP as approx 5 ml of ink versus 18 ml for the XL version. remember to check compatibility first!! HP 74 Black Ink Cartridge (CB335WN#140)

Bought this as an extra print cartridge for my new HP D4260 printer. Was half of the cost of the same cartridge at Staples/OfficeMax. In fact its barely more expensive than third party refills. Just amazing.

I own a HP printer and would not use any other ink than that. I also like buying from Amazon.com since I have never, never been disappointed with my purchase, be it printer ink, DVDs, or books.



Keep up the A1 quality service and merchandise Amazon.com!!!!

I bought two of these cartridges to go with my new printer; the price was right. However; now that I've found out how to do fast draft on my printer, these cartridges still run out of ink fast. I'm a writer/researcher so I go through a lot of copies per week. So, I've ordered the HP 74XL, here's hoping I'll get more copies before I have to change out cartridges!

www.sociosights.com

I have a C4400 Photosmart HP printer, and the cartridge worked the first few times I used it. Then printer gave a message saying cartridge unrecognized and the subsequent prints were shoddy and looked like the ink hadn't dried off properly. I'm still trying to figure out whether it's a problem with the cartridge or the printer. I've used the printer for more than an year without a problem, so my bet is the cartridge is somehow screwed up. - Inkjet Cartridges - All-in-one - Hp Ink - Hewlett-packard'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information