Friday 26 August 2011

Cordless Tool - battery, dustbuster


I have a 12 year old Black and Decker cordless small vacuum cleaner that I absolutely love and I had been using a (slightly) cheaper battery until I discovered these VersaPak Gold batteries. The difference is three-fold: Not only do they work better and give more power to my vacuum, they also keep their charge longer. In addition, the battery itself can be recharged several times more than the old brand before dying. I always buy two sets so I have one in the charger and one in the vacuum so I'm never out of power. My vacuum is old, but it's great for quick pick-ups and these batteries have definitely extended its already long life. Black and Decker VP110 387854-00 VersaPak GOLD 3.6 Volt Ni-MH Battery - [QUANTITY 2]

Very pleased with the service. I tries to get these batteries in the UK but couldn't find a supplier, so found this supplier in the USA. They came before the date specified, and are now doing a good job powering my Black & Decker Quattro.



Thank you.

I waas searching the web for a long time to find this battery pack in Europe, but had no good lck with it.

At last, I did find it within Amazon in America and now I'm very glad to have purchased it, because the batteries are even longer lasting than my old ones when they were new, because my new ones have even a better capacity, than the silver ones which came with the machine...

These batteries are great - much better than the ones that came originally with the Dustbuster and better than prior replacements. They are powerful and last quite some time between charges. I am quite happy with them and avoided buying a new Dustbuster.

I was a little disappointed in these batteries. They do not provide the "boost" I have experienced with the Gold batteries of the past. This means that they do not hold the charge longer and are not as powerful as the standard batteries.

I really liked my Black and Decker Dustbuster wet & dry vacuum because it was light, portable & worked fine on small amounts to be vacuumed up. Over the years though, the batteries aged & the length of time it would work became so short, I was considering buying a new one. Then I saw these & figured I'd give them a try. My old, tired Dustbuster now works like it's better than new! Great suction & it works so long now, I don't have to drag out my full-size vacuum as often. - Rechargeable Batteries - Battery - Dustbuster - Cordless Tool'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • dustbuster
  • ,
  • rechargeable batteries
  • ,
  • cordless tool
  • ,
  • battery