Saturday 27 August 2011

Leather Belt - carhartt, belt


I'm a 32 inch waist in just about everything and when I ordered I read that it said to go one size up (which I did, to 34)

Except when I got it it literally can go in one or two buckle holes before i feel like i'm in pain.

I think they way they size it is that 32 means it will touch tip-to-tip around a 32 in waist. Definitely go up 2-3 sizes when ordering.

Also, the leather is extremely rough and takes a very long time to form/bend. Danbury Men's 1 1/2" Basic Bridle Leather Work Belt,Black,34

This belt is a bit thinner than I expected, but it is nice otherwise. The grain is smooth and color consistent. Buckle feels a little cheap, but looks good and does the job. Good value for the money- went ahead and bought one in black too. I usually buy 34-36" waist in pants and the 38" belt is perfect. It cinches on the third hole, which gives just enough extra length to put the end through the loop on the belt and pants without being too long.

I purchased this belt to wear my "hippy" jeans - notice I didn't say "hippie"! I'm female and even though it's a men's belt, the size (34) and style are perfect as just a basic brown belt. After a few weeks of wear, it's softened up a bit and isn't quite as stiff as it was on day-1. Good value for the money.

Great simple, clean, strong belt, well done. I saw recommendations in "sizing" help and some reviewers say get 1, 2 or 3 sizes larger than what you need, and this is (currently) not correct, I ordered one 1 size larger (34), and the incorrect size (36) arrived and it was 2 sizes too large. Ordered a 32", perfect. The measurements are exact.

Finally!I tried ordering a few months back only to be sold out,now I have it.It's exactly what I wanted,and where I live I can't find one like it.When I was looking for one,I read reviews and this one had the criteria I want mine to have.I needed one for holding knife and machete sheaths,and durability is top priority with a close second going to appearance when it's not being used as a sheath holder.With the leather care products Amazon hooked me up with,this belt will last me awhile before I need to think about a replacement.I've always chose ones two sizes bigger to accomodate thicker setups like multiple pants.As always,thank you Amazon for the big help in this department. - Mens Leather - Belt - Carhartt - Belts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information