Sunday 28 August 2011

Mechanical - mechanical, mechanical pencil


I first purchased one of these mechanical pencils when I was in elementary school and it has been my favorite pencil ever since. It's the only pencil I use now that I'm in college. I suppose different designs suit different people, but I don't know anyone who doesn't like this pencil.



It has a metal tip to allow precise writing and the tip retracts into the pencil when not in use to ensure it doesn't stab you through your pocket. The only problem with this pencil is that the cap over the eraser can be easy to misplace, and without the cap the button on the back can be difficult to press.



I should mention that I have not purchased this product through Amazon. I found it at a small school supply store on my campus and paid about $1.00 for a single pencil. The current price on Amazon is $3.10 which isn't bad considering this pencil is somewhat uncommon currently. Pilot G2 .7mm Mechanical Pencils, Black Barrel, 2-pack (31100)

Sturdy construction, ergonomically satisfying, nice cushion grip.

Pressing the protective cap over the erasure caused a thin metal sheath to protrude from the plastic tip; a second press causes the lead to start coming out.



When finished, holding down the cap and pressing on the lead/metal sheath causes both to retract into the plastic body for protection.



Overall a good mechanical pencil.

Pilot G2 .7mm Mechanical Pencils, I like these pencils they come 2 per Pack, I found them at the Studio that I work for, and I'm glad I did. I like the rubber contoured grip it feels comfortable against my fingers and not that big around, I like the thickness of the lead .7mm and it's always sharp and ready and I haven't had any problems with the fitting of the cap, nice and tight! Great Pencils! Thank You - Mechanical - 07 - G2 - Mechanical Pencil'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information