Tuesday 30 August 2011

Iphone Fm Transmitter - iphone fm transmitter, ipod car kit


I give this a three mostly for the price the sound isnt great but decent for what you pay. I do like the fact that it is wireless so unless you are charging your ipod you dont need it pluged in. What I dont like about it is there are no buttons to pre-set so if you get static you have to fumble around til you find a clear station. If all you wanna do is listin to your ipod to and from work go ahead and get this but if you travel alot Id go with something else NEEWER Wireless FM Transmitter + Car Adapter Charger for iPod Touch, iPhone, Nano, Classic, + MORE! Charge your iPod / iPhone! 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 120GB, 160GB (**Remote Control NOT included**)

I bought this really not expecting much. It's dirt cheap, and goods this cheap tend to not be a quality product. What a surprise to see that this thing works better than my friends Belkin car adapter/mount for the iphone. Sound quality is just as good as i've heard on any other FM transmitter- not great, but if you care that much about sound quality, you'll need an audio input on your head unit. No FM modulator is gonna put out stellar sound, regardless of the price or quality of the product.



Overall, love it. It was cheap enough that even with expedited shipping it was still only ten bucks. Can't beat that deal!

I got this just before my road trip to Myrtle beach from NY. It gave some static in the beginning - probably due to noise in city area. But once I passed metro area, the source was very clear. Its easy to operate and the fun part is that it is wireless - you can pass it on to backseat people without worrying about any wires coming into play here. I really like this product and would recommend it to all. It is definitely worth its price.

Ok, so I'm a college freshman and my car is an '09 Nissan Versa which doesn;t have an Aux (which sucks but w/e). I have been looking for Fm transmitters for about 2 weeks and I really did not feel like paying $30+ for the ones at Walmart, Target, Radio Shack etc. Ebay was a little unreliable, so since I needed a book for classes that I was buying through Amazon I decided to look for one on here. I found this one and its AWESOME. I got it for under $10 bucks with shipping including and it works just fine. I got 4 days after ordering it and its great. The only thing is that it doesn't come with instructions but that is because all you have to do is plug it into your ipod touch or w/e you have and it turns on. I use 107.9FM and that takes me all the way from home to school and back. It might get a little static at some points but its not that bad. Hey for $10 bucks I'm not complaining. So I get to spend the $30+ I saved on something else for my touch. ^_^ Buy it, it is totally worth it.

I bought this to replace the cassette adapter I'd been using with my iPod in the car, but I never considered the other great benefits. Yes, it works in the car and because it's really small and portable, it fits easily inside my iPod carrying bag along with my other small accessories so wherever I take my iPod, I automatically have it too. It's nice to be able to offer my iPod for listening when riding in someone else's car or when using a rental car.



Where I live there are plenty of stations I can sync to and it's just a matter of setting the radio on an FM station of static (no programming) and setting the same station on the little transmitter. Immediately your iPod music comes out of the radio :). Some stations work better than others (i.e. less static) so I experimented until I found one that works both in town and out in the country where I live and will serve on my normal local travels. My car radio provides more presets than I need, so I set this station as one of them and can return to it easily as needed. I get better reception in the car if I leave it plugged in even if the iPod doesn't need charging.



Second, and this is huge, it works with other FM radios--not just in the car. I've synched with a good, clear station on my Bose radio in the house and unless the volume is really high, the sound is great for the classical music I play. If I turn it up too high, I can hear some static and the sound is too airy, but that's too high for my eardrums anyway.



I have a small sound dock in my kitchen for my iPod, but if I want to play it when guests are over or when I'm moving around the house a lot, the central location of the Bose radio works better. I lay the iPod with transmitter on the shelf above the radio (the transmitter won't let you get too far away from the radio) and it's like I have a Bose sound dock--not quite the same quality of sound but pretty good--and for practically nothing. Along those same lines, this means I can enjoy my iPod without earphones in a hotel room with no sound dock. How cool is that? It's not the best sound quality ever, but it's certainly good enough for traveling and background music during parties or housework. Best of all, I don't have to take my sound-dock with me in order to listen to my iPod in a hotel. That is even more important to me than being able to play the iPod in the car.



The unit comes with a remote, but I haven't used it so can't report on that. I can set the FM station right on the little transmitter with the up and down buttons and change music as desired directly on my iPod. I don't need another remote to keep track of and don't expect to be using it. It looks functional enough though.



I highly recommend this unit for use with an iPod for those times when an FM radio is available to provide you with a speaker.



Update 2/13/11: After further use, I've learned two more things. I was sewing the other night in a room that has only the worst ever FM radio that is so static'y I rarely listen to it. I used this transmitter and my iPod and was amazed at the sound--so much better than the radio itself has ever offered. I'm really sold on this thing for in the house. I have, however, found another unit that offers better sound in the car. It's corded so you don't have the flexibility of this unit, but I find the sound surprisingly good, even better than when playing a CD. I'm really hooked on both these gadgets. Grantwood Technology's FM Transmitter and Car Charger for iPhone 4, Including NEW Verizon iPhone 4, and iPhone 3G/3GS, iPod nano, iPod Classic, and iPod touch (Including NEWEST), and iPad, includes Grantwood Technology's Sticky Pad.



A word of caution, however. I ordered another one of these wireless units at a super cheap price as a backup, and find the quality of sound isn't nearly as good as the first, for which I paid a higher price (although still low). Don't know if there's a quality control problem or if the uber cheap ones are seconds or something. Worth considering, but I think worth trying regardless. The first one I ordered remains outstanding. - Ipod Transmitter - Iphone Fm Transmitter - Fm Transmitter - Ipod Car Kit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information