Friday 26 August 2011

Shoulder Strap Bag - shoulder strap bag


This bag worked great as a bribery gift, lol. I gave it to my wife after I forgot her birthday, and she loved it. Haven't had a problem with it yet, and she's not exactly kind to her purses. Def worth the money, and shipping was quick. Everyday Free Style Beige Tan Soft Embossed Ostrich Double Handle Oversized Hobo Satchel Purse Handbag Tote Bag

I'm extremely picky about my bags and have a huge collection. I looked at this one online for a few days before deciding to jump in and purchase it. I just received this bag today and I love it! I was never tan bags until I saw this. It is a bit smaller than I thought it would be but it still seems roomy. I highly recommend this bag!

I got this for my mom and she absolutely loves it. She gets compliments everywhere she goes and all her friends keep asking where they can get one.

She says its

good quality

pretty

very well made

shipped fast

I love this handbag. Yes it did have an odor when it arrived but I put a sheet of Bounce in it and left it open for a couple of days and the smell was gone. This handbag is pretty, is of great quality, and the price was awesome. I would recommend this handbag to any friend of mine.

I bought this bag before I read the reviews. I should have read them first. Some people had mentioned a bad odor from the interior of the bag and I was really apprehensive about getting this item. It arrived and my bad vibes became reality. I don't know how and I don't know why but the inside of this bag smells like rotting tuna. A truly awful fishy odor. I decided not to even try to remove the scent because that would void my ability to return it. I just processed a return.



Please, heed this warning and that of others who have bought it. It may be the fabric, the process they use to treat the fabric, or it might be something else. All I know is this bag smells BAD.

This bag did not look nice in person. It had a terrible smell, but maybe it's something that would air out and go away. I am sending it back because it was not as nice looking as I expected. Handles and lining looked pretty cheap (I do realize it's an inexpensive bag, but I hoped for better). It also had no depth, which I didn't realize from the measurements.

I am not too crazy about the style, but my wife loves it. So I went ahead and purchased it. Turns out the actual bag looks a lot better than picture. It is stylish. I have no idea what is the name of the material, but it looks and feels good.

The new bag smell is strong initially. But it fade away after few days use. So, overall, this is a good purchase. I will recommend it to anyone. I just don't understand why ladies need that many bags and shoes....

The picture looks a lot nicer than the actual purse.Not only did the strap not match the rest of the purse,but the hardware also had rust spots.I am not sure where they store the product but it had a really bad smell too.

I love love love this bag, it's elegant and classy. This bag make me look like professional working woman, the prefect size to fit my daily stuff. The quality is great, and good value for the price. I will buy one more to my sister - Shoulder Strap Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • shoulder strap bag