Sunday 28 August 2011

Good Fit


If you have trouble getting your kids to eat good foods, or get them off the couch and outside playing, I recommend this book highly.



My son, who is proud of being a couch potato, actually read the book from cover to cover and even did the puzzles. Last Saturday, he and a bunch of friends played capture the flag for four hours.



Captain Fit is the coolest superhero going. I hope there are more books on the way. Oh, and don't forget to sign your child up as a Fitness Ranger. My son actually wants to try out for sports in school!! Captain Fit's Guide To Good Health [Special Edition]

My Dad read me CF from the ebook version and it was really fun. I learned alot about fitness and stuff. I even got a cool certificate from his website after I read the book. Thanks Captain Fit. Tommy Bolsoy, Norway.

Really loved the easy read for kids and the practical ways to stay healthy and fit. Our kids need a good guide and a better role model that they can relate to and Captain Fit really accomplishes this! Buy it for your grandkids - great Christmas gift!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Good Fit Good Fit Good Fit