Monday 29 August 2011

Underwire - go2 bra, bras


This is a very pretty bra, but I find myself wearing it only when I have to. I find that it does not provide the support I need unless I shorten the straps to the point that the bra is too close to my underarms and is uncomfortable. If I am wearing something that allows crossed straps in the back, I will wear it that way and it is better. I will not purchase this style again. "VIVIEN" Go2 Bra by Lipo in a Box Ivory 36DDD

This Bra has a thin, light-weight and breathable fabric. If you want a *Tee-Shirt* bra this would not give enough coverage in ummm cold environments. Otherwise I am quite pleased with my purchase. I like the fact that the cup is true to size and gives good support and ample coverage for lifting. The straps are easily moved from standard to crossed. Since the straps do not stretch, I do wish they had a bit of padding. When wearing the straps in the standard position, they will dig into my shoulders by the end of the day. So I generally use this bra for styles that allow for the straps to cross in the back.

This is a great bra for everyday and especially for the convertibility of it. It's easy to to convert to a halter or criss cross in the back. It's so comfortable and works with all my fashion needs. Did I mention...it is soooo comfortable.

normally bras a nothing more than slightly pretty devices of torture for me. this bra is a lot more. it's soft, has a great fit and puts your girls where you want them. my only issue is that the straps, because they are able to be adjusted from traditional to halter, don't always stay connected. nothing is worse than being out shopping and having a bra strap come completely loose. i wish there were a way to fix that because then this bra would be perfect. will i buy another? yes. perhaps just not one with the option to move the straps around.

The Vivien Bra by Lipo in a Box is an excellent fit, and the adjustable/removable straps can be reconfigured in several different ways, making this the go-to bra for halter tops, boat necks, etc. Despite being unlined, there is almost no pokeage, and the wide band prevents unsightly overrolls. - Go2 Bra - Go2 Bras - Bras - Ddd Bras'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information