Tuesday 30 August 2011

Ir Repeater - ir extender, ir repeater


This did exactly what it is supposed to do. I was having a hard time with the infra red remote for my satellite service. The receiver is behind a wall that is behind the tv. The tv is a plasma. The plasma's put out some sort of interference with infra red remotes. This product did the trick.

Great product. SANUS SYSTEMS ELM501 Elements IR Repeater

exactly what I was looking for.

Was able to hide my components in a cabinet and use remotes.

Lag time is minimal and the multiple receiver units gives several options for mounting.

The clips for mounting on the coponent are a great idea.

They allow you to move equipment around add new etc without loosing your sticky tab.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to hide their components.

I must have looked at a 8-10 different products before deciding on this one. I was a little scared because another manufacturer sells products that say they work specifically with LCD or Plasma. I read the reviews on this product and took a chance. It works exactly as it should. It literally took me all of 10 minutes to get it up and running. Extremely easy to hook up and nothing to program. I wish I knew of this product a long time ago. I would have been using it!

I work at a recently opened brick and mortar, and I personally installed this to the HD box that is hidden discretly behind our video wall. The result after about 8 months is flawless performance. The product does the job and i would recommend it to anyone who has Ir remote issues. - Ir Extender - Ir Repeater - Ir Emitter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information