Sunday 28 August 2011

World Travel - world travel, venice


I love that this is a black and white poster with just a hint of color. It looks excellent with any decor and framed it looks like I paid a lot of money for an expensive print. I love the poster and it will go with all of my decor. Venice, Italy Bridge of Sighs Scenic Black & White Poster Poster Print, 24x36 Collections Poster Print, 24x36 Poster Print, 24x36

Our down stairs bathroom is black, white, and red. This poster fits in perfect and was a very nice touch. This picture is so simple, yet so beautiful. I received the poster before the estimated arrival date, and the packaging was great. I would recommend this merchant and this poster. - Venice - Italy - World Travel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information