Wednesday 31 August 2011

Ballpoint Pen - school supplies, pen


its about 13 pens for the dollar! i have always used this exact model of pen for school, so i bought a bunch of it here online.



these are normal pens that write great. its the price i love!



for under 5 bucks, you get 60 pens. so few people know of this, and amazon can't advertise such a low price. i'm just lucky i stumbled upon it.



Very satisfied :) BIC Round Stic Ball Pen, Medium Point, 1.0 mm, Black, 60 Pens (GSM609-Blk)

If you want a functional pen, at a good discount type of price, then this one is for you. However, they do not mention how very light the ink comes out onto the page. I was used to heavier flow on most of my other pens, so this light ink from these pens is something I noticed right off the bat when I started using it. A good price for the 60 pack, but if you like a thicker, heavier ink pen, then this is not good for that.

These pens have been a personal favorite for me for the last few years. I discovered them during my freshman year of college, and I was so excited when I found them at Walmart in a 36 pen box. When I was cruising Amazon last week and discovered that the greatness that is this pen could be mine for so cheap, I practically threw a parade.



If I could high-five these pens, I would. I bought two boxes, so that means I have 120 pens all to myself. Being an education major, I fully intend that most of these pens will go missing in the most ridiculous of places. Will I lose one on the bus? Or will I leave it with the cashier at Target? The joy of the cheapness of these pens is that the future is now mine to find out!



Now, for serious: this is painfully cheap for these pens. They're definitely my favorite pens, and one box will probably get me through my senior year into student teaching and probably when I have my own classroom and need pens for some writing project. I have paid more for these pens, and I do so gladly. They write cleanly, and they don't give out on you until the ink does. Unless I personally damage the pen (which is hard, because the plastic is great quality), it works well always. The ink takes a while to run out (I believe I have a pen that lasted me for everyday writing all year), and they don't look cheap, if you care about that kind of thing. I'm the pen girl in my classes because of these pens.

This is a standard bic pen. Having used all sorts of pens and having to write alot each day, I find Bic ink to be the smoothest and most consistent. I've tried gel inks from all different brands, and while those are very smooth, they all tend to smear when I move my hand across while writing. This ink does not smear in the same way with standard use.

Have used only a few of these pens so far, but they all work! As usual, Bic is a trusted name in pens and this box stands up to the name. This is a great purchase for a family or group that needs affordable, yet reliable pens. You can't go wrong with this buy. And the price was just right. - Ballpoint Pen - Pen - Black - School Supplies'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information