Wednesday 31 August 2011

Ipod Accessories - running, ipod accessories


I've never used a MP3 player or Ipod to work out before. I recently got a 80GB Ipod and thought I'd try this waistband out. Wow! I usually wait a lil while before doing a review, in case there's an issue, but I gotta say, I am impressed by this thing. Fits great and don't notice it's even on my waist. I run 3 miles, for about 4 to 5 days a week. It's a great item. Definitely worth it. Tune Belt iPod Carrier Belt

I teach aerobics, and I've found this tune belt to be perfect for holding my microphone battery pack. It's just the right size! The tune belt fits nicely around the waist and can be easily adjusted. I've been very happy with it so far!

It's excellent, I use it very often - bike riding, exercising, for walks with my dog. It even has a little pocket for anything small you might wanna carry with you, i.e. money, keys. The only disadvantage is the buckle is not firmly attached to the belt so it can slip. Too bad if your waist is wider then average, it doesn't stay in place and simply falls out. I tried to wear it over my jumper which enlarged my waist and it wouldn't hold.

This thing is great, so light you can barly tell you have it on, holds my 30 gig and my 8 gig nano perfectly, and what I like is when I'm at the gym or running, I can just reach down, pull out the ipod and just hold the ipod in my hand without some confining leather case or something obstructing me from making adjustments, I can change volumn, song, pod cast or whatever, slide it back into the tune belt and keep going. It also seems to provide some level of shock absorbtion for the hard drive pod (less important for the flash drive nano, but still..)I've been using these tune belts since the walkman days, so glad they make them for ipods!

Second product I have bought from Tune Belt. First was an armband. Very satisfied with the Carrier Belt. Fits my Ipod, Phone and Gym ID perfectly. Stays put no matter what I do during my workout. Headphone cords stay out of the way unlike with the armbands. I highly recommend this product.

I'm 6'2" with 18.5" arms and for the longest time I couldn't find arm bands that would work for me. The Tunebelt saved me! No more arm restriction and getting in the way while lifting. It's much easier to ride mountain bike and row with this. This product is amazing. Doesn't come loose and it works great. It doesn't rub or irritate me and I use the little zip pouch for my house key. I have a 40" waist and there's about half an inch left so if you plan on getting this and you have anything over 40" I really suggest getting the extender.

i like this belt..holds my 80gb ipod perfectly while i am working out..not once did it feel like it is in my way...and i love the fact that if i wanted to skip a song while working out, i just quickly can put my hand on the outside of the cover and click next...without stopping the treadmill or losing my step...i think if i had an armband, i would have to have more coordination to do stuff like that...

I LOVE this thing! I have a 30GB Video iPod and thought I could never run with it without holding it (too big, too heavy, hard drive). It's too heavy for an arm band, too. This belt is perfect! It doesn't move on my waist at all. And the iPod doesn't skip.I run the headphone wire up the back of my shirt and voila! Running hands-free listening to 7500 songs.Makes those long runs less lonely. - Running - Ipod Belt - Ipod Case - Ipod Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information