Monday 29 September 2008

Accessories - case, iphone 4 bumper


Dont even bother buying these cases.

they dont protect your phone.



I actually ordered two cases.

One blue and one Pink.



Right when i opened up both cases the power and volume key came off.

I was even gentle of opening both of them.



They dont even protect your phone.

This was a waste of my time and im already warning you on how horrible they are.

I'm going to return these as soon as I can.



These cases dont even deserve even 1 star.



THEY ARENT THE ORIGINAL IPHONE 4 BUMPERS THAT YOU BUY AT THE APPLE STORE. Bumper Case for Apple iPhone4 - Bumper with chrome buttons for volume and power - Pink

I just ordered this item and it does NOT look the same as the picture displayed above. However, it does fulfill the same purpose, so for less than 4 dollars I can't complain too much. If you're just looking for a simple case to cover the corners of your phone and need it cheap then go ahead and buy this one.

The case really is just a bumper. It only covers the sides of the phone. The open area for the ringer switch does not match with the Verizon iPhone. It gets dirty within two weeks of owning it. I would not buy it again. - Case - Iphone 4 Bumper - Iphone - Iphone 4'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • case
  • ,
  • iphone
  • ,
  • iphone 4
  • ,
  • iphone 4 bumper