Friday 26 September 2008

Power Adaptor Us To Uk - power adaptor us to uk, transformer


This has honestly been a life saver while living abroad with US-purchasde electronics. I had the usual smattering of personal electronic devices when moving to the UK (iPod, camera, phone, etc.) and needed something that was more than just a plug converter. As there is a voltage difference here as well, I needed something a little more.



This has been a great solution for me. While its a little on the heavy/big side (not something you can throw in a backpack or purse easily), it doesn't overheat and I feel comfortable keeping it plugged in overnight and unattended.



The construction is solid and has survived multiple trans-Atlantic trips to and from the UK. I've been pretty hard on the thing, but the cabling has stayed anchored to the devices and doesn't appear to have any fraying or weakness in the connections.



A great purchase! VCT VOD100UK - 100 Watt Step Down Voltage Converter With UK Style Plug For Travel to 220V/240V Countries

I was forced to buy this product by my wife who insisted on using her CHI hair iron on our trip to the UK. It was heavy duty enough to handle converting the voltage appropriately for this device. I'd read about many other products prior to buying this one, and this one withstood the usage. - Transformer - Travel Adapter - Power Adaptor Us To Uk - Travel Converter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • power adaptor us to uk
  • ,
  • travel converter
  • ,
  • transformer
  • ,
  • travel adapter