Sunday 28 September 2008

School Supplies - letter-sized zipper pouch, five star


After suffering through years of being chronically disorganized, I purchased this folder with the hope of sorting out my academic life and bringing some order into my sphere. When this folder finally arrived, the world as I knew it changed. I suddenly had access to multiplication tables, conversion tables and so much more! Did you know that 660 feet is 1 furlong? I didn't, at least, not until this folder came into my life.



I went from a depressed student to an academic success story, all thanks to the magic of this folder.



It also does a pretty good job of keeping loose leaf papers in one place. Five Star Folder, 4-Pocket, Black (72093)

I use these to keep my papers and handouts in one place for each class I take. I put a label in the upper right corner and sometimes use different colors. Perfect for organizing and carrying term papers, notes, and class handouts. I'd be a mess without them! Oh, and these prices are nice, too, compared to the Office type stores.

I love these folders, and they are perfect, but when mine arrived, it had some sort of greasy gunk on it... I eventually wiped it off but it got all over my hands, and nearly ruined the product it came with... Just the sellers fault, but without this unknown goo, these folders are great. - Letter-sized Zipper Pouch - School Paper - Five Star - Filler Paper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information