Monday 29 September 2008

Fishing Knife


I bought this for my husband's friend for his birthday. They are both fishing buddies so I thought.. guy...fishing.. knife?? They all go hand and hand. :) I was a little surprised how small it was. My husband thought is was really cool and wanted one for himself. The wooden box that it comes in is not the nicest box in the world but it does the job of holding it in place. The actual knife is the coolest. It has nice details and it feels good holding it. If you don't mind an iffy box with a really cool knife then get this! It makes a perfect addition to any fishermans treasure chest. Happy shopping!! Trademark Stainless Steel Large Mouth Bass Knife with Oak Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fishing Knife Fishing Knife Fishing Knife