Saturday 27 September 2008

Fruit Of The Loom - ankle socks, whales


I find the average ladies sock doesn't work for me with a 10 1/2 size foot. Despite the fact that many socks suggest they fit up to a size 11, I often find after one washing (cold water only) there is too much shrinkage and the socks are completely unwearable. This sock is comfy and holds up to the washing machine. Light compression on the top of the foot and relaxed at the cuff, not binding or tight at all. Champion Women's Extended Size 6-Pack Performance Low Cut Socks, White, 8-12

Pros:

- Perfect fit (I'm a size 9-9 1/2)

- I love the little bit of arch support. I have really high arches so it feels great.

- Just a little more padding on the bottom makes them quite comfortable.Cons:

- Don't breathe very well and definitely aren't moisture wicking. - Ankle Socks - Short Socks - Women - Whales'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information