Friday 26 September 2008

Finis Snorkel


great training aid. The junior one is good for kids under age 10. Bigger kids or adults are going to need the adult size to keep water out. I also have an adult size for myself-I find I need a nose clip (speedo works well) for flip turns. You will need to use your streamlined arms to hold the snorkel straight on the push after the turn! FINIS Junior Swimmer's Snorkel

I have 4 swimmers in my family. My middle child uses this snorkel (she's a tall 10 yo) She probably could have went with the normal size snorkel, but then it's harder to master - especially during those flip turns. She's a great swimmer, and the snorkel (when her coach makes her use it) has her focusing more on her stroke, and less on her breathing. I've also notice that she doesn't bounce as much when she uses it - because if she bounces, she'll get water in the tube. DO NOT get the insert to help keep water out - you're kids lungs will explode while they try to breath air in - with the cap on it's like giving them a bar straw to breath through. Might be a good tool for the older swimmers trying to build up their lungs, but that's something definately not needed until college levels or above.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Finis Snorkel Finis Snorkel Finis Snorkel