Saturday 27 September 2008

Lifetime Warranty


I was debating on whether to purchase a new set or just the batteries that all went at the same time (left in a hot shed for over a month)but decided to save some $$ and just buy the batteries. I've had the set for over 5 years and am still happy with it. The new batteries are working great. Ridgid 130254003 18-Volt NiCad MAX Battery

The batteries came in a very short time. They arrived in good condition. One battery would not connect to my drill, but after examining it I found a strip of plastic that didn't come off when taken out of the mold. After removing the small plastic strip it worked great. Very good service.

IF YOUR THINKING OF BUYING RIGID, DONT! AFTER THE ORIGINAL BATTERIES GO OUT GETTING ANYTHING THAT WILL HOLD A CHARGE IS IMPOSSIBLE. I BOUGHT TWO OF THESE FROM THE SELLER AND I CANT USE A SAW OR SAWZAW FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES AND IT JUST KILLS A FULLY CHARGED BATTERY. DONT GO THROUGH THE HEADACHES I HAVE, STAY AWAY FROM RIGID! I HAVE A MAKITA SET THAT IS NIGHT AND DAY COMPARED TO THE RIGID.

The battery quit working after using it for about the fifth time. It worked great until it suddenly stopped. I am pretty rough on tools but I tried to do the right thing and contact the seller before leaving a comment and never heard anything back!

I finally replaced the old batteries for my Ridgid tool set and it's very nice to have full power again. Not only do the new batteries hold a charge as they should, they're noticably more powerfull than the old ones.

I work with my battery drill and impact driver almost every day, and it really puts a smile on my face to have new cells. I looked at changing over to lithium, but they're almost $100 each. Fresh NiCads are right.

Got two of these and they just don't work. The charger is good and the drill is good because I have other batteries but the ones that I got from Amazon never worked. And them having an 85% refund policy ended up making me lose money. Not happy at all.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lifetime Warranty Lifetime Warranty Lifetime Warranty