Monday 29 September 2008

Paper Shredder - cross cut shredder, shredder oil


I shredded a lot of old college/credit/banking/ etc. documents with personal info. I used one of these sheets after all that shredding and the shredder works as well as it did the first day I used it. No mess, easy to use, no problem! GoECO Shredder Lubricant Sheets - 12 Sheets per Pack (GLS12)

As far as performance goes, these shredder lubricant sheets are top-notch. They are easy to use and don't make a mess. I'm using them at home, so it's not like my shredder sees tons of heavy use -- I find one sheet per month is sufficient to keep it running well.



My only gripe is the price! For a couple bucks more, you can have three times as many Universal Shredder Lubricant Sheets, which are also very well-reviewed. I don't feel the need to store a three-year supply in my house, so I'll stick with these for now. I guess you have have to pay extra for the "eco" benefits of this product.

These are really half sheets, which is why I only give it a four star--it is misrepresented in the ad, I believe. However, it seems to be working very well. It sure is nice that we don't have to mess with oil and get the same results. Easy to use-I recommend.

I got a shredder. I got a bottle of shredder lubricant and I figured I was all set...until I used the bottle of lubricant. What a mess. Oil everyshere even though I tried to apply it aparingly. Shredder tried to jam up because the next pages shredded got too much oil on them even though I waited 30 minutes to use the shredder after applying oil. So I happened to see these little goodies one day when I was going about buying a New shredder. Maybe the first one was committed to "death by oil" because it was always jammed and finally just wore out one day. Once I saw these, I gave them a try and have been hooked ever since. I use the product according to directions and the shredder seems happy. so I am happy. I really like these.

This product has worked well with my paper shredders. The green factor was the main reason I purchased these sheets.

The only reason I gave 4 stars was because the price of the product is higher than the non-green brand. I hope they could make these more competitive regarding price. For now I am willing to pay a higher price for the good of the environment.

only used one day, but so far they work great. the only complaint is the price is a little much, considering oil can be used and it is about half the price. (can be bought anywhere) Overall I am satisfied

These sheets do what they are supposed to do.

An old shredder of mine made alot of blade noise. I fed one of these sheets through and it quieted down considerably. I was told the noise was a lack of lubrication on the blades, causing them to work harder against the resistance.



Awesome stuff. - Fellowes - Shredder Oil - Cross Cut Shredder - Paper Shredder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information