Friday 26 September 2008

Child Sized Uniform - daria


The Scooter Skort is made out of quality material. Once the item has been washed, it is not wrinkly. It must be made out of some type of anti wrinkle material. The skort arrived in a timely manner and the price was good. French Toast Uniforms Girls' Plus Size Scooter Skort (Black 20.5)

This skort is made with a polyester material so *warning* it feels like a uniform. The shorts are made of the same material as the skirt Don't think she'll be wearing it when she goes to public school next year. It is super cute on though and will hold it's shape. Very dark navy, my daughter calls it her black skirt. I ordered the size five for her she is in kindergarten and on the slim side of average height and build. The skirt is a bit loose but did not require adjustment. There is an elastic gather in the back so she would be able to wear it for several years. I paid 6.99 which is what the price tag said plus less than 3 dollars shipping. (I would have paid more than that in gas driving out to a uniform store for a single skirt.) All together the skirt set me back ten dollars which is what I paid for the khaki skirt I found for her at our local Old Navy store.

I bought this skort for my great grand daughter and it fits perfect. She is a size 4 and some of her uniforms for school are too long and others too short. This one is the perfect fit and length. I will certainly buy more clothes for her from French Toast.

I ordered 2 khaki skirts and received them yesterday. I have to say that I expected the quality to be inferior; however, the quality of the fabric was surprisingly good. The skirts were very stylish and my daughter loved them. Will buy again from this company.

My granddaughter lives with me and goes to a school where she has to wear a uniform. The uniform skorts here cost $5.00 more than CookiesKids charge and the quality is superb. The skort will last all year with a washing once a week. Thanks CookiesKids and Amazon.com.

I paid $7.99 + shipping($5) for this product and when I got the dress, it had a tag of $6.99. I ordered it in Khaki and does not look like how it is in picture. Most kid uniforms have adjustment belt inside and this one does not. Do NOT even want to give one star! It does not fit my 6 yr old daughter...way to big for her at the waist.

I ordered it from a DPO address arrived in a timely manner. We have owned it over a month, with no problems until the last washing. The fabric theBuckles are hooked too came off. The the stiching of the fabric came unraveled. It is still wearable, but now it looks like something is missing. Tried sewing them back on, but couldn't make it look the same.



It does wash well, no wrinkles. - Daria'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • daria