Friday 26 September 2008

Dog Dryer - blower, grooming


This is a very quiet, powerful dryer. I'm a professional groomer and have used several models of force dryer, but I love this one the best by far! It's comparable to the K-9 III, but much cheaper, quieter, and lighter.



I have used the Bear Power I, and it's a perfectly good dryer, but I definitely recommend spending the extra money on the Power II. It cut my drying time down by 40%, and the variable speed is wonderful for doing various areas. I can turn it down very low for heads & ears, use the medium range for smaller or fearful dogs, and full blast for quick drying on large dogs (like my Standard Poodle). Additionally, the extra hose length (10 ft compared to the Power I's 6 ft) is well worth it.



The new hoses/nozzles are much better than B-Air's slightly older models. Now the nozzles screw on with an attached cuff, rather than being fitted over and clamped down. No more nozzles flying off the hose! The older B-Airs had a high-pitched whine, which is now completely gone (I believe it's due to the upgraded hoses).



All in all, a fantastic dryer. I'm thrilled with mine. B-Air BPD-2 Bear Power Dryer II Certified Pet Grooming Dryer

WOW! This is an amazing product. I ordered it on Monday and it got here on Thursday. Today I groomed two dogs. A toy poodle hasnt been groomed in a year and a regular client shih-tzu. I finished the poodle from start to finish in 30 minutes with the dryer and the shih-tzu in 25 minutes! This is INCREDIBLE and actually quiet compared to my other dryers. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!

I am a professional dog groomer starting a mobile grooming business. In the past I've used the biggest dryer Air Force sold, but now that I'm grooming for myself, I need a new dryer. I wanted a dryer that was more quiet than the Air Force models. This dryer certainly is, though it's still loud if you're not used to a high powered dryer. I love how this model has the option to slowly turn up the power, unlike other brands that have two power options- high or low. This model allows me to choose the power I want, which is awesome for scared dogs that are dryer aggressive. I don't need a fluff dryer with this model. The nozzles are wonderful- they screw on, eliminating the nozzles from flying off in the middle of drying. Compared to other brands this dryer is lighter and easy to take with me. The one drawback to this dryer is less power than Air Force. There is a difference, although it's not enough to worry about, in my opinion. I'm still able to blow out my husky mix with plenty of force, it just takes a bit longer. All in all, well worth the money.

I have had several brands of dryers over the years. I have several Irish Setters that I groom on a regular basis and a good dryer is a must. My other dryer was a major brand and it only lasted several years and without very much use. It cost more than this model and it didn't have the power or features of this brand. It is quiet and the various nozzles allow you to customize the air to various parts of the dog and coat. It does a great job and it doesn't bother the dogs like the other brand did. So far it is the best dryer that I have ever owned.

As a professional groomer, this forced air dryer is the quietest I have ever had the pleasure to work with. It has tons of power, and I really love the variable speed feature on this dryer. Would highly recommend this product.

There is a learning curve to using a forced air dryer. Yes, they can blow the pictures off the wall! The B-Air Power Dryer II is powerful, reasonably quiet,and gets toasty warm but not hot. The cone shape adapter made the air force too intense for our two Havanese. The round adapter works fine. I'd like to say my dogs are beautifully dry and fluffy after 15-20 minutes but not so. They still have to air dry some and won't tolerate the power dryer near their faces.

The dryer sits securely on the counter or floor and the hose length is good. The variable speed adjustment works well. This is my first time using a forced air dryer so I can't compare it to another. Overall, it was a good investment.

We bought this blower a month ago. We used it every day for drying flowers. The drying process requires 10 to 12 hours of operation at a time. Unfortunately after just one month one of the motors burned out. Although the manufacturer claims it is designed for continuous use. We are left wondering if this is so.

Perhaps we just had an unlucky experience. It is under warranty so we will see how the new one lasts.

I love the dial where u can set the dryer from low to high and that the nozzles screw on so they wont pop off. And another feature I enjoy is that the air stays cool until it is finally heated after running for a while and wont dehydrate the animals. AWESOME product. - Grooming - Groom - Blower - Pet Dryer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • pet dryer
  • ,
  • blower
  • ,
  • groom
  • ,
  • grooming