Saturday 27 September 2008

Electric Pressure Washer - electric pressure washer, power washer


I bought this hose coupling to use with the AR North America AR383 pressure washer. From the time it was installed the coupling was too loose in the middle and leaked water, and the second time I attempted to disconnect my garden hose from it the coupling broke into two pieces. From my experience with it this product isn't as durable as it looks and I can't recommend buying it. It might be best to visit a home improvement or garden store and look for a good hose coupling, paying particular attention to how tight fitting the two female parts are joined at the center, because if the two pieces are too loose it can leak and break. Nelson Industrial Brass Pipe and Hose Fitting with Dual Swivel for Male Hose to Male Hose, Double Female 50574

I purchased this item to overcome the orginal configuration of the hose bibs in my yard. I wanted a specific hose bib in a different location using my own configuration, and this adapter allowed me to use a hose to resolve the connection issue.



Pros:

1) High quality construction; very strong and not flimsy or thin

2) Two high quality washers included

3) Quality ribbing allows easy hand tightening



Cons: None noted



Summary: Definitely recommend this product if you need to join to male plumbing ends together.

I only used this piece of junk for three minutes while in the middle of washing my car. After I moved my washer it totally tore apart and broke....I ended up using my regular garden hose to finish washing. I tried to go to Home Depot and look for a similar item, and there found a solid and a better quality with a fraction of it's price. A piece of advice for you out there, just go to your local store and buy it from there where you can see it in actual, not this photo that can con you a million times. Sorry but that's What I see in this item.

I purchased this for my power washer to stop the leakage---installed it then BOOM it blew apart--what kind of crap are they selling--must be made in Iran by the Taliban--STAY AWAY THIS IS REAL FIRST CLASS JUNK---go to a hardware store and pay good money for a much better reliable piece.

The part broke after 15 minutes of use under normal water pressure. The machining and overall fit between the parts that make it are poor. What you find standard at home depot has a more sturdy feel to it, and it was slightly cheaper in my location.

Opened package, installed the fitting on an electrical pressure washer, and after 15 seconds of use the two female fittings blew apart. Obviously, the manufacturing quality control is lacking. Do not buy this product, as there is no way to repair the piece after the two female couplers are separated. - Power Washer - Electric Pressure Washer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information