Saturday 27 September 2008

Unlocked - motorola, razr


This phone was obviously refurbished -- it's parts aren't flush, so pieces of the back cover stick up and out of place, it's charger port is missing the cover and is exposed when not in use, and the reception is AWFUL -- even when I have three bars (in some places), the phone still won't pick up reception... The car charger that came with the phone doesn't work, and the home charger, which is equipped for EUROPEAN outlets, fell apart the very first time I tried to use it (there was a US adapter). I would have gladly returned this phone, but was willing to put up with the other flaws and didn't discover the broken car charger until a week after I had thrown the electrically hazardous home charger away! Motorola RAZR V3 Unlocked Phone with Camera and Video Player--International Version with Warranty (Black)

Unable to charge phone - out of box failure. Sadly as the phone came with a partially charged battery I thought I had received a working phone until the Amazon return period had expired. Tried getting a new battery at Batteries Plus, this worked until the new battery also ran out of charge. Had to buy another phone, basically wasted my money on this one. Morale of the story - I will NEVER buy a phone online again...

I purchased a seriously defective Motorola razorphone, and it was

replaced with another defective phone which I will return today.

This one even had the "American Warranty". But I am still out $30

return shipping fees.

This phone sucks! I trusted Amazon and I regret it! Right away, the phone battery won't last a day with very limited talking. The Bluetooth doesn't work and the phone won't send or receive any photos either! I'm in the process of TRYING to return the phone!



DON'T BUY!!

As the title implies this is the best phone ever. I owned one several years back but unfortunately is went into the lake. I opted at the time for a new phone with all the bells and whistles. After several bad experiences with 3 different phones, I came back to the best phone ever Motorola RAZR V3. It's slim, light weight, has a long battery life and gets good reception.

The phone works as it should, and it came with some accessories I was not expecting including a ear piece and speaker for hands free talking. The charger is european and comes with an adaptor that sometimes loosens, so check it periodically. But the phone itself is great. I got it as an OLD ATT customer trying not to loose her plan.

First one I got appeared to be refurbished not new.

Second one I got had the battery completely died in 3 weeks.



No sure if it's a problem with the vendor or Amazon, but this source is definitely shady. I'll give it a 0 star if I could. - Unlocked - Razr - Motorola - Razr V3'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • razr v3
  • ,
  • razr
  • ,
  • motorola
  • ,
  • unlocked