Tuesday 30 September 2008

Highlighter Pocket-style - highlighter pocket-style, office supplies


I am a bit of a office supply junkie, and I have tried about every kind of highlighter I can find - one of the reasons I picked these. They are cheap, which I guess is handy, but highlighters are not that expensive anyway. The ink pools up, they bleed through even quality regular paper (I tried on Hammermill Premium even), and they seem pretty easy to break. With liquid ink highlighters, it's sort of a gamble in your bag anyway, but these don't seem like a good one. Spend an extra few cents if you want super cheap and get Zebra Zazzle or Sharpie Accents if you must see the ink for some reason. Vivo Vx Liquid Ink Highlighters, 5-Color Set, 18095

I'm a professional student who learns best when I can add color to my text. You know the type. I'm the one who puts all the marks in the used books that you avoid. Green on vocab, yellow on test responses, blue on stuff to clarify..etc. These markers are the best! They're wet, they're bright, and they dry fast enough that you can turn the page without worrying. I can't walk past them in the store and the price here was the best I've seen in a while. Must have for artistic learners! - Highlighter Pocket-style - Office Supplies - Highlighters - Markers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information