Saturday 27 September 2008

Kindle 3 Cover - light weight, kindle


I am very happy with this Kindle case. It is very high quality, with good, heavy stitching and sturdy front and back covers. The front flap is held closed with a magnet, a very nice touch. My Kindle fits in this case very tightly, so it feels secure and it will definitely never fall out. All in all a great product.



Also, when I received my case, it had a small cosmetic defect on the front cover. When I contacted the seller, I figured I'd have to send the case back and wait for a replacement. Rather, JAVOedge immediately sent me a replacement and a pre-paid return envelope for the original case, so it didn't cost me a penny and I didn't have to go without a case in the mean time. This is the kind of service that makes me want to do future business with this seller.



A+ all around! JAVOedge Cherry Blossom Book Case for Amazon Kindle 3 (Twilight Purple)

After I receive my Kindle, I knew I would need a cover to protect it. After much research, I decided on this one. I love that it's an animal friendly cover and the design is simply gorgeous. This cover has a nice feel to it. Another plus for me is that it's the type of cover that you slide your Kindle into and not one that attaches to your Kindle with metal hooks. For this price, this cover is a must buy!

I looked at tons of covers before selecting one. Reviews are important to me. I read a lot of covers looked nice but felt cheap or the outer covers cracked when you folded it back to read. Also a lot of covers have elastic bands holding the kindle in at the corners, covering some of the buttons or not feeling entirely secure.

This cover if amazing. A perfect size slot for the kindle that slides in and fits snug, no slipping out. The cut is perfect that every button is visible. It's slightly padded for protection, I love the pattern, and it seems to be made really well. I would absolutely tell you, buy one of these before any other! I got the blue but I don't see it offered anymore.

Very cute, a little thick for protection, folds back easily so you can use it how you want. The only complaint, sometimes the cover gets a little in the way of the up button on the 5 way and it casts a little bit of a shadow on the top line of the book from the cover when you are reading with a lamp. I like it overall, those are the only 2 things not perfect! I wouldn't not-buy it because of these things.

Being new to the Kindle world and having spent good money on it, I wanted to make sure I protected my investment. And I'm happy to say that I've done that. The fabric is denim-like in texture, meaning I don't fear it will somehow slip out of my hands. The interior fabric, for the most part, is suede-like and helps to protect the screen of the Kindle. And the ease of just slipping the Kindle in, rather than having to use clips to secure it in place means I won't somehow scratch or mar the Kindle. Plus the magnetic closures, how smart is that! You don't see them unless you look very closely but you most certainly feel them hold the cover closed. LOVE IT!

I love this kindle case. It's so much more fun and unique than most of the cases I saw and the pattern hides dirt and signs of wear and tear. I fold the cover back to make it a bit easier to hold, but it works well and hasn't given me any problems.

I spent hours searching for a trendy case that was NOT made of leather. Finally, I found this case. I love it. I almost never take my Kindle out of this case.



-My Kindle 3g slides from the top down and fits snugly. (No metal hooks!)

-Case can be folded back with out fear of it cracking or breaking.

-The magnet keeps the case closed very securely.

-The cloth is durable, high quality and is stitched well.

-You can easily charge your Kindle while it is in the case.



Would I recommend this to anyone? Yes, I would. In fact, If I had the capability of getting a different case I would not. LOVE IT.

I am so happy with this Kindle jacket. The material is sturdy and very pretty. The Kindle fits really snuggly inside without covering any of the buttons. The front cover easily folds behind for easy one-handed holding. I highly recommend it! - Kindle 3 Cover - Light Weight - Kindle Accessory - Kindle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information