Friday 26 September 2008

Bluetooth Keyboard - motorola, tablet


Allows me to use my Xoom with a full qwerty keyboard, and a mouse pointer thumbstick. It's great. It allows me to actually type on my Xoom with a full screen, and with full mouse controls (pointer, two buttons, and a a scroll touch pad). It's the best thing I've bought since my Xoom. It makes Internet browsing that much easier on this sensitive touch screen device; my fingers are pretty big and my hands shake sometimes, so hitting the right link can be difficult on a bad day. This helps tremendously.

Bluetooth connectivity was a breeze, no problems there. After switching it on, the device was recognized within a few seconds, and pairing was as easy as the instruction book made it out to be.

Not sure about max range, but I do have a Windows PC hooked to my HDTV as a media vault, and it works great from across the room as well (maybe 10 feet). Mini Bluetooth HID Wireless Keyboard for Motorola Xoom - Android - Motorola - Asus - Tablet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information