Friday 26 September 2008

Anti-seize - lubricant, anti-seize


I used it for my squeaking clutch pedal. I sprayed it around the Clutch Interlock switch and...no more noise. It saved me from having to replace the pedal assembly at the dealer for $200-$300. The parts alone would have cost me $150. 3-In-One 10041 Silicone Spray Lubricant, Aerosol Can, 11 Fluid Ounce, 3" OD, 2.63" Length

This product was recommended by some members on a forum for automotive use, but I quickly found other uses for it. Since it dries almost grease-less, its ideal for many applications. This, along with a good White-Lithium lubricant, should be a staple in all households.

I like the corrosion preventative properties of silicone spray lubes. This product seems to penetrate the bluing on firearms and actually improve the finish after a few applications. I have also cleaned up some older pieces that had a little freckling starting. #400 steel wool and this product cleaned up the rust, and it hasn't started to come back after several years, unlike some other products I have tried. It smells like the traditional 3 in 1 oil in a can

The lubricant worked just fine for my application -- rubber on metal. My only complaint is that the spray nozzle would not accommodate the straw attachment that came with the can. The hole on the nozzle was about 4 times bigger than the straw. The spray nozzle without a straw only does a wide spray pattern, which caused considerable overspray for me. Now that I think about it, I probably could have used the spray nozzle from my WD-40 can. Not a huge deal, but mildly annoying. - Anti-seize - Lubricant - Bind - Squeak'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information