Tuesday 30 September 2008

Great Performance - great value, personal care


I did not want anymore digital scales with fancy ways of weighing oneself. I just wanted a scale that easily pointed to my weight. This is a dandy little scale. First of all, I have a very small bathroom, and this scale just fits your feet and fits nicely in a small space. In fact, my mom, who also has small bathrooms, asked me to order her one. I know this scale is accurate as its weight matched half-pound per half-pound the scale at my doctor's office on the same day. I love my little scale and would recommend it to anyone who is sick of scales having whoops and hollers. Sunbeam SAB998D-41 Dial Scale, White with Black Mat

With 61 reviewers and a 4 star rating with a price of $9.99 I thought it would be the perfect bathroom scale to keep track of my weight. This is the worst scale I have ever used!!!! From the time I opened the box and read the owners manual and used it for the first time, this scale has NEVER given me a accurate reading! I can weigh myself 10 times in a row and get 10 different readings that fluctuate between being 5 lbs under to 5 lbs over my actual weight. And once I step off the scale it never returns to 0, its always off balance. I have to adjust it every time. At $9.99 you get a cheap scale for a cheap price, I would NOT recommend buying this scale.

When this scale first arrived at my house I tested it out and found it to work perfectly. It gave me the same weight as when I go to the doctors office. But for some reason when I stepped on it a couple of days later it gave me a weight that was 10 pounds less than what I was a when I first stepped on it. I seriously doubt that I lost 10 pounds in two days. This wasn't too bad because I figured I could just estimate my weight by adding 10 pounds on ever time I weight my self. The real problem is that every time I step on the scale the wight will never be the same. Sometimes it says I weight 115 pounds, and when I step off the scale and step back on it the scale says I weight 120 pounds. Also the scale isn't big enough to fit the size of my feet. You also have to move the dial to zero almost every time you weight yourself. So if you want a accurate scale then stay away from this product. Will be buying a more expensive digital scale soon.Health o Meter SAB998-01 Dial Scale, White with White Mat

This may only be a $10 scale but It's exactly what I wanted. A Inexpensive scale to monitor my weight once In a while. It seems to be as accurate as the digital one at the Dr office. To the LB It may not be 5 star looking or analize body fat?? Do most of us care? It get's 5 stars for what It Is and being $10

Tested it by weighing different amount of water. The results are quite accurate.



When the weight is less than 10 pounds, there is a 0.3 pound deviation, but weighing heavier items shows better accuracy.



The reading is consistent. Provide similar results everytime you weigh the item.



Very good for its price, much better than I expected.

These are very nice little analog bathroom scales that scream "simplicity". I like that, and they are consistent. The only complaint I have, and its not a big deal at all, is that they are sort of small for my big feet...But they work and the price is right! Highly recommended.

I didn't want to purchase a scale with all the bells and whistles,so I purchased the Health o Meter. Excellent price, very accurant, as I get weight every month at my doctor's office also. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a simple, accurate, bathroom scale. - Personal Care - Weighing Scale - Weight - Great Value'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information