Saturday 27 September 2008

Inflatable Boats - inflatable boats, inflatable boat


This boat is very durable but not heavy and a great buy for the price. We had it inflated in about 10 minutes (the pump works nicely), and deflated in about 2 minutes (it has quick-deflate valves).



We fit a man, a woman, a large bag, and a small cooler in this boat. It was a bit cramped but manageable (it seems like you could almost fit three small people in the boat, though that would make rowing very difficult).



I was a little worried about the paddle-blades as they seemed a bit flimsy, but they've worked great on our two trips and are sturdier than they look. This boat was a fantastic buy and a ton of fun. Intex Seahawk 2 Boat Set

This boat is working out great. I use for fishing ponds nearby. It seems very safe and I can manuver it around. I did order the high speed pump and that I like. Also, I ordered 3lb river anchor for this boat. When fishing a slight breeze will move you on the water. Overall, I am very pleased with the product.

I love this little boat. I use it on the lake for fishing and it has been awesome, its lets me fish in spots the i normally couldnt from the shore. the oars seem flimsy but i have had no problem with them, i even use them to push me off/on shore. i have had this boat for about 4-5 months and used it probably around 20 times. i recently got a small hole and i mean tiny(more like a tear, probably from a fishing hook) in the side. the boat comes with a patch kit but i just put a small piece of duct tape over it and it still worked like a charm.



I have had two adults in this boat multiple times, with two people it is a little cramped but is still usuable for fishing(with two people its best to sit sideways with you feet/legs hanging off the side), for one person its a great size and i can basically lay back and fish. (do not forget to have PFD's for each person in the boat even if your in 3 ft of water or you will get a $130 ticket from the game warden like i did! >.<)



Like it says it will still float with just the inner chamber inflated, just makes it alot harder to get around (they day i found out there was a hole). The only negative about this boat its pumping it up, its takes about 7-10 mins, it says to never use an electic air pump (even amazon tries to sell you one?).deflation its very easy although the floor chamber takes a bit of effort to deflated cause you must pinch the hole to let air out. for the money this boat has made my fishing so much more fun!!



o and if you use it like i do, dont forget you'll need to buy a little anchor, i use an 8 lb mushroom anchor with just some regluar string to conserve space, i dont know what kind of string it is but it looks likes a big roll of shoe string, it was on the same aisle with the anchors at academy.

This boat is a great value and honestly is very well built. Its not something I would enjoy spending any lengthy about of time in, but its perfect for camping adventures when your just dying to get across a small to medium lake. The Rowing position is a little awkward and takes some getting used too, but two adults can reasonably fit and enjoy and outing on the water.

Im ten years old so my standards are very low. I got this boat for a birthday present and even with my low standards I was impressed. Every year we have a family reunion and it just so happens that we had it this year at a lake. I have five cousins that I had to share the boat with and even with all the wriggling the boat seemed very stable. the boat did get one tiny hole but we bought a patch kit and that was easily fixed. This is an outstanding boat. it holds 440 pounds. I wouldn't reccomend two adults in it though. One would probably work the best. All in all, you cant beat this boat. You wont be dissapointed.

This is a great boat. The person with the one that let out air must have been a dud. Mine is perfect! I can carry it the 100 yards to the lake. The 3 air chambers have not let me down! If you can, put a motor on it, but I am fine without one. I just took it out yesterday and got caught up in some brambles, but no cuts or scratches! I love it, trully do! If you want a cheap but sturdy boat to mess around in, then get this one. No kidding. Its roomy enough for a person and gear. Not to comfortable for 2 people, so get the bigger one if you want it for more than 1 person. I had a bookbag with the boat gear, 2 medium sized tackle boxes, a fishing pole, a lunch pack, and myself. Perfect for one person, get bigger one for two people.

Went down the river with it, my wife was very comfortable. It fits one adult comfortably, and the oars were a great help. The only negative comment is that the oar holders provide limited mobility, we just used the oars without having it in place. Definately recommend. - Inflatable Boats - Boat - Inflatable Boat'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • boat
  • ,
  • inflatable boat
  • ,
  • inflatable boats