Sunday 28 September 2008

Led Projector


Description for the item was vague. Gave the wrong impression that it functions like any projector but you have to transfer any data to SD memory in order to play the content. The converted videos do not play for longer than 40 minutes and will just stop completely. The visual quality is also horrible and looks very grainy at >30 inches. I would not recommend the product to anyone looking for a decent, user-friendly projector. Portable Mini Audio/Video LED Digital Projector with Composite Input, SD Card Slot, and Built-In Speakers

This projector is great for hooking up to a video game system or DVD player for the kids. It is low resolution and not intended for computer screens. As with any low-end projector, it does not do well in rooms with a lot of ambient light. For the price, you can't beat it for its intended applications.

I purchased this for a particular use..to take on our annual camping trip. It definitely served it's purpose on the few rainy nights we had. My problem is getting the movies to play from the SD card. Although I can get them to convert, I can't get the projector to read them! It's so frustrating! That was the whole reason for purchasing it. I had to bring along a DVD player and rent movies. I was able to hook it up to my MP3 speakers to make the movies louder. That was great. I'm using Windows Vista and I really want to know how to download the movies to the SD card so I can play them from the card instead of hooking up to the DVD player! If anyone can assist me, I would REALLY appreciate it. I love this little contraction. It's not the top of the line, but it serves its purpose for the price!

This is the worst projector ever! Don't be sucked in to buying this junk! Store charges a re-stocking fee that is ridiculously high. Terrible, Terrible, choice I made.....don't make the same mistake I did!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Led Projector Led Projector Led Projector