Friday 26 September 2008

Stuffed Animals - cats, plush


Adorable and sweet. So soft 'minky' fabric in a deep black color. Huge bright green eyes and soulful expression. Big weighted paws. Soft nose and paw pads made of faux suede. Adorable curled tail end. Small enough to carry about, yet big enough for love. Sturdy stitching and floppily stuffed. Very pleased, especially since I got 3 different ones at the same time w/ free shipping on all! Makes for a bargain!! Manhattan Toy Lanky Cats Ziggy - Black

I bought this cat for my daughter who is almost 2 years old and it has been a big success. She is not especially fond of stuffed toys but this cat has the perfect size, texture, softness and plenty of cuteness. We even decided to take this cat to go with us on a 2 week European trip. We named our cat "Manhattan" since that's what was on his tag. Now my daughter's favorite game is to hide the cat and look for it. People get confused and find it especially adorable when my toddler yells "Where's Manhattan, where's Manhattan?!" then pulls out the little black cat and laughs happily: "Here he is!..". I am considering using this cat for her Halloween outfit. She will be little Coraline. I think he will look great sticking out of Coraline's messenger bag - eventhough his eyes are not blue.

This cat is SO cute!! It is a perfect size and very soft!! It would be great for childrens' small hands because it goes in small at the waist, which makes it easy for small hands to carry!

The paws are weighted a bit and overall it's very easy to bend and play with! A very cute, small, soft black cat!

As an adult who had a rough day and is not ashamed of catering to her inner child, I bought this black cat (as well as the gray one) to pamper myself a bit. I must say, when they arrived I immediately felt a little better. ;) They're cute and floppy, perfect for any child (or any adult's inner child). The material is soft and they are well weighted in the extremities. For me, they were a nice pick-me-up to a bad week!

This cat is cute - but it has no tail? The picture shows a tail on the cat... so maybe mine is a dud. Perhaps I should have realized this before I took off the tag. Oh well... Just check yours before you remove the tag!

when you see it you're drawn to it's eyes. but, then when you hold it under it's arms like you would a real kitten then you melt. it is so cute and the way it drapes in you hand makes you want to hug it....

The other reviews are fairly true, mine arrived with the eyes all scratched up. Totally deteriorates from the value of the gift. Really a quality control problem. The toy also had dirt and fuzz on it... my guess is that it was returned and resold to me. Thanks.

My daughter is a huge Coraline fan and the only 'toys' are for older tween/teens and she is only 4. This guys was a huge hit as the cat from the movie. He is really soft and floppy and she carries him everywhere! - Plush - Cats - Black Cat - Stuffed Animal'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information