Wednesday 31 March 2010

Apple Tablet - ipad, apple ipad


I am more compelled to write this review to dispell the negative comments than anything else. I bought this cover a few weeks ago, and find it to be fine. The Ipad does not slip out IF you snap the closing loop. It has two positions, one when the cover is open and the other when the cover is closed, both to keep the Ipad from slipping out. It can clearly be seen in the picture in use in both positions. And one pocket is used for a business card,etc, so if you leave your Ipad somewhere, and people are honest, they can contact you to get it back.



I like the snazzy color, and it's already been on numerous flights with me, holding up the Ipad for viewing very nicely, thank you. Deluxe Leather Case with Built-in Stand for Apple iPad (Red)

I've been very pleased with this case, especially considering the reasonable price tag. The leather is nice, the stitching is well done, and the design is great. It's slim, not bulky, and yet it protects my iPad very nicely. Closes securely, and the stand allows for easy viewing when open.

Actual case is ok as plastic cases go. There is a small piece of elastic which stops the iPad moving or falling out which I guess other reviewers did not find.

But the fact remains it is plastic but is described as leather which I'm pretty sure there's a law against!!

I got it on line. It said it would come with a screen cover and it did not. It said it was real leather and it wasn't. My ipad slipped out of it and hit the floor, and this is when I decided it is not what I needed. Luckily the company accepted it without problems.

I've got 3 cases exactly like this for my iPad and I love them. They're all around $10 each so I can buy 6 or more for the price of just ONE other iPad case elsewhere. I like to switch colors anyway. I've got black, red and purple. I'm still going to buy a brown, blue and pink. The stand is the handiest thing in the world! I use it constantly. All the ads for these cases (there's tons of sellers for this same identical case) say it's leather. The only thing that makes me think they aren't is the price. But then again I've seen this exact case for $35 so shop around. I suspect they're all coming from the same factory in China and some sellers are selling them for $8and some for $35. I truly love these cases though. If someone GAVE me a free Apple or DoDo case I'd toss it in the closet and use my kickstand cases.

If you're looking for this type of iPad case, this is the item for you. Look at all the items on Amazon, you'll find similar cases at various prices. Ours came from the Iphone-Ipad Case Outlet and is a great value. The red leather makes this a distinctive addition to your iPad. The stand really works, and helps put the screen at a good viewing angle when it is on your lap.

I bought this case when our head of campus IT surprised me with an iPad and I wanted to get a case pronto before I scratched or dropped my new toy, but didn't want to overspend until I figured out what case would best suit my personal workflow.



The color is a rather strange shade of red and the stitching is uneven, but other than that, I have absolutely no complaints. For under $10 this is a steal. It is well-padded and the iPad feels secure in it. The prop holds the iPad up at a perfect reading angle. As another reviewer noted, the small pocket inside is perfect for a business card. The only way the iPad would fall out of this is if I shook the case. A small magnet and a snap ensure that the cover stays snug. Plus when it's closed it could easily be mistaken for a day-planner or notepad, as someone at work observed -- a plus if you're somewhere that you don't want to shout "I'm holding an expensive computing toy."

Great little number, and WAY cheaper than a 'real' Mac cover.

I'm using it right now for typing this out on my iPad, and its perfect. Also great for watching movies hands-free

Sturdy and well made

Great color

For the price, this is a pretty decent cover for the iPad and I actually like how the stand works because it is fairly secure and adjustable. It isn't leather but it at least it seems to be reasonably well constructed. My real problem with this (and all similar cases) is that it doesn't do a good job of protecting the iPad if you drop it. The corners of the ipad are complete exposed. I know. The ipad case slipped from my hand and hit straight on the edge. Fortunately, the iPad suffered only a very minor scratch but it convinced me that this wasn't enough.

Recommend this case. I just purchased this from Amazon because its price was so great. Figured that it was a low risk purchase. Turns out its stylish, the color is fun, the quality is good and it looks a whole lot more expensive than its price. It also does what it says it will - stands up, protects the ipad, has a good cutout for the side button, doesn't interfere with the WIFI signal and the USB port is accessible. - Apple Ipad - Case - Ipad Cover - Ipad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information