Wednesday 31 March 2010

Nail Gun - nail gun, framing nailers


i have to tell everyone i can about how good these guns are. i have been installing siding, triming houses, and framing for 20 years and have always been a hitachi and makita guy, but since i've started using these guns i have no reason to buy them again. i have been forced to branch off into other areas like roofing and interior trim. I've bought several of their guns and i have had zero problems with them. great service, quick shipments, and a very dependable product. Freeman deserves a bid kudo for bringing a great product to us at a price everyone can afford. Freeman PFR2190 21-Degree Full-Head Framing Nailer

I bought this product to build a large deck. I'm very pleased with the performance. Weight/balance is good. Worked well with a variety of nail sizes (2 3/8, 3, 3 1/2, straight and ring shank). My only compliant is that the gun stops working when the gun gets low on nails (3-4 nails) due to the nails losing alignment. It's not a big deal since it works fine once you load more nail strips. However, it was frustrating diagnose the condition the first time.



For the money, this is a strong product.

What can I say, it does exactly what it's supposed to do and it's very solid. Right out of the box it was firing nails and kicking butt. I was very surprised to get a framing nailer at this price and with great quality. I like to buy top named brands for the most part, but would consider Freeman every bit a top named brand after using this nailer. Skip the high priced nailers and get this one, you won't sacrifice in quality.

I used the Freeman Framing nailer to build a roof on a porch and it's been great. I've used Paselode nail guns in the past and this compared nicely to those. I accidentally dropped it once but had no problems from that. This nail gun has been great and so was the price

I don't have the framing nailer rather the pin nailer. I have Hitachi and Bostich trim nailers and staplers which are very good by the way. The freeman is high quality with cost trimmed in weight increase rather than lower quality. Also some safety features are eliminated, such as this can be fired without touching the wood. Not a big deal to me, I'm sort of loath to paying for features I don't appreciate.





Hope this was helpful. - Framing Nailers - Nail Gun'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information