Sunday 28 March 2010

Invicta Watches


This watch was the quality I expected and works like a charm.



The band could have been a little heavier, the numbers and dials don't glow that well in the dark but the rest or the watch is right on the money. I would recommend this watch to anyone! Invicta Men's 1203 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch

I purchased this for my first watch and I was overwhelmed with the actual watch when it arrived. It looked even better than the picture. The watch had a good weight, nice feeling band and the flame fusion crystal glass is very clear. It looks nice and very well made and is definitely worth more than the price I paid which was $73 Dollars at the time.Will definitely purchase from Invicta again a real value for money. Nothing cheap about it at all.

AMAZING is all I have to say. I bought this for my soon to be husband and can't wait to give it to him. The price is great and the weight to this watch is solid. I showed it to my dad and he is most likely getting one for Christmas because he loves it so much. It looks like an expensive watch and the shipping was so fast. The box it comes in is fantastic and once again the quality is amazing for the price. You can't go wrong with buying this watch and Amazon ships fast and it's a quality product.

I was in the market for a new watch and Amazon sent me an email about the Invicta Men's 1203 for the special price of $67.99. For that price I thought I had nothing to lose and placed an order for one. The shipping was free and it actually came earlier than the estimated delivery date. When it was delivered it turned out better than I expected... it was fantastic! It's so cool looking, feels like a really expensive watch and is quite stunning to look at. I notice when I wear it in public that people often stare at it, which makes me feel like I have something really special. Only thing I had to do was get the band adjusted and I was able to do that at Zales for free by opening a Zales credit card.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Invicta Watches Invicta Watches Invicta Watches