Sunday 28 March 2010

Blackjack Accessories - case, blackjack accessories


I bought this case because the Samsung phone is quite a bit larger than my last phone, and I needed a convenient way to carry it around without it being in the way. I am always sitting things down and forgetting them - I never can find the TV remote.



I saw this case and thought what have I got to lose? Even with shipping it came in under $10.00. I can say that I was just amazed at how nice the case was when I got it!! It does look professional, and I like the magnetic closure much more than the velcro closures.



The fit is snug, but not overly so. I also purchased a clear plastic snap on case for my Blackjack II, and it still fits in the leather case, although it is quite snug now.



The belt loop and belt clip are a first for me, but the loops are thin enough that they aren't in the way if you only use the clip. If you want to use the loops, the clip is definitely in the way, necessitating using the loops and the clip. The loops don't inspire a great amount of confidence by themselves - so I just use the clip.



AT&T wanted to charge me $29.00 + tax for a leather case that looked like cr@p, so this was a steal compared to it. In fact this case looks like it should be around $50.00 if AT&T sold it.



In short - I couldn't be happier with the case. Yes, you would be wise to lock the keypad, but this is a great deal for the price. Looks fantastic!! Horizontal Leather Pouch For Brand Samsung BlackJack i607 or BlackJack 2 i617 Cell Phone Case Cover with Belt Clip Magnetic Closing

At first it's a bit difficult to get the phone out in time to answer it but as the pouch breaks in it becomes much easier.



You need to be aware of which way you store the phone in the pouch or you're going to be resetting your volume a lot. The gap on the bottom allows you to push the phone out with a finger, but if the volume button is facing down you'll hit that almost every time.



The belt loops are great. No more dropping the phone because the clip slipped off the belt while working...



Magnetic closure is great with one HUGE gotcha... Don't place the pouch on a video tape or cassette, results may vary.

Here's a review I did for exactly the same case: I've had this for exactly 1 year for my samsung blackjack 2 and it's not real leather. Started to have a couple of tears where the flap folds and i can clearly see that it's not leather. Also the seams where the opening is at the bottom have come apart and also reveal synthetic materials. It's starting to look old, so I'm looking for a real leather one. The hole doesn't line up for my phone. The belt clip seams have also come apart and metal part is exposed, so I patched it up with some black duct tape and works ok now.

Pros: Arrived way ahead of time. Nice leather material, magnetic closing, provision for belt holster and clip.



Cons: Very snug fit. May accidentally activate buttons of my Samsung i617. Need to lock keypad for this.



Average customer experience. Functional.

I've been looking for a good inexpensive leather case to protect the Samsung Black Jack II phone and this fits the bill. Saw the previous feedback with the issue with the belt loop but decided to take a chance. I feed my belt under the belt loops and the hook. I have had the case for a few weeks now but have not had any problem with the belt loop/case in general.



I've had the loop stress tested somewhat but, so far no problem with the belt loop or the case.

- Notebook backpack sitting on top of it.

- motorcycle leather jacket and belt from leather chaps pulling on it



The Phone fit snugly into the case. With the phone in the case, I have accidently drop it a few times from abut 4 foot high but not a scratch on the phone or the case.



Only issues I have is that the Black Jack's speaker is blocked. So, it makes it a bit difficult to hear the phone ring. But, I put the phone in vibrate mode so no big deal.



A few of my co-workers saw the case and ordering them as well.

I bought this case so I can carry my phone while jogging. It fits the Blackjack snuggly and the latch is strong. The belt clip is also strong and I have no worries about losing this phone on the trail. It is a little difficult to retrieve the phone quicky if you get a call so it might not be useful as an every day phone case. - Leather - Samsung - Blackjack Accessories - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information