Friday 26 March 2010

Cargo Pants - khakis, slim fit


I ordered the 29 length and they were a tad too short so if you are an inbetween always go for the longer. Besides that these are a nice casual pant that fits my scrawny legs. I love the fact that Dockers offers D1 and D2 fits. For years I lived with pants that were baggy since my waist ranges from 38 to 40 which makes legs normally very blousy. Dockers solves that problem. Again these pants are very casual, not really for corp casual but nice none the less. lots of pockets. reccomended. Dockers Men's Cargo D2 Straight Fit Flat Front Pant,Battleship Grey,34X30

Once they'd replaced them with the next size up in waist and leg measurement, they fit perfectly! Nice, soft feel to the material, and snug around the waist and butt -although after wearing them a few times they're not quite as snug as they are the first time. I was reminded of this when I tried on the second pair, which arrived yesterday. Yes: I liked them enough to order a second pair in 'Coffee Bean'. Neither have been through the laundry yet, but their 'pre-washed' assurances have dispelled any shrinkage concerns I may have had. At $[...] from the Amazon store, you can't go far wrong. They're also cheaper here than from Dockers' website where they were on sale for $[...] shipped/taxed, and they were out of my size (before I knew of their unique measurements)..

These remind me of Gap's Chino style cargo/dock pant. They fit well, don't have tight suit fit but aren't baggy either. The material having the chino almost burlap texture does attract lint from the dryer, but other than that I've been completely pleased.

Bought two pairs of these pants at a good price from Amazon. Both pairs were identical except for color, one grey and one cloud. Normally I take a 34" waist. Having purchased Docker's cotton garments before, I allowed for shrinkage by purchasing size 36". Much to my surprise, they didn't shrink! Waist and length remained the same after three washings. I still wear them and they are very comfortable. However, in the future I will order my normal size. Too bad they are not available in a 35" waist. That would allow a little extra room if I overdo things on Holidays, and also allow for shrinking if they use a different fabric in the future. All-in-all, I'm still quite pleased with my purchase.

Love the khaki cargo pants. Nice and thick material for winter wear but still fairly soft on the skin. Back pockets are deep so wallet don't fall out. Side pockets are large enough for phones but not so big that the phone flaps around. Nice touch with color prints on the inside and two little hoops for hanging. Only complain I have which is actually a major one for internet shopping is that the length is one whole size too short. Now I have to return it and wait another week for a pair of pants.

I love these cargo pants and would buy them again, as a matter of fact I bought two pairs. The waist is true to size but I found that the length runs short... These pants are great for going out just about any where..... The extra pockets come in great when traveling.......

These cargo pants are much better than advertised. The fit was perfect, and the pants were exceptionally comfortable. Unlike some other cargo pants, the cargo pockets are actually useful. When compared with other offerings and considering the cost, this is a great buy. - Pants - Khakis - Flat Front - Slim Fit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • pants
  • ,
  • slim fit
  • ,
  • flat front
  • ,
  • khakis