Saturday 27 March 2010

Ipod Nano Watch Band - ipod, watch band


I bought this for my husband a few weeks ago. He liked the look and feel of it, and initially thought it would work out. However we ended up having to buy a different kind. This one would work as long as you're not using a screen protector. My husband was planning on using this at work and needs a screen protector on to keep it from getting scratched. This watch band kept rubbing the outsides of the screen protector causing them to lift. I ended up ordering a different one for him today.



If you're not using a screen protector this would probably work great! (6 Color Option) iPod Nano 6th Gen watch wrist band skin case for iPod Nano 6th Generation, 6G / 6 compatible with 8GB / 16GB + MiniSuit Key Chain (Black)

Beautiful, but the color isn't as bright-blue as it is in the picture. It's still a beautiful blue, though, and i get compliments all the time. Really tricky to learn how to put nano in, and then how to put it on your wrist, but it fits me great. Looking to buy it in red, next

I seriously needed something to hold this tiny little Nano. Loved the wrist band idea.



This product however did not hold the nano very well (6th Gen by the way) It held it passibly as long as the wrist band was flat. But as soon as I tried to put it on, the nano pops right back out.



I tried for an hour then gave up. It goes back today.

The band is comfortable. Much nicer than another model I bought also made of silicon rubber. It is perfect for workouts.



The strap design means it takes a while to put on, but also means it does not scratch the top of my laptop.



The case design blocks the sync port. The is good for workouts and general banging around, but the rubber tore after three syncs right next to the earphone jack hole. There just is not much rubber between that hole and the face plate area, and it could not deal with the stretching to get the sync cable on. All that means is that a tiny bit of red peeks through the black rubber at the tear. There is no chance of the Nano falling out because of the very secure way the rubber wraps the clip. It feels a bit ghetto, but it still draws positive comments. after the tear happened people started figuring out it was a nano immediately. before, they had no idea what the watch was.

The holes in the back of the watch band did not accomodate the clip on the back of the nano. The clip is not optional. The nano would pop out of the watch band every time even after we made the holes bigger for the clip. Complete waste of money!!

This particular case is not worth the money. However, upon notifying amazon, they contacted the seller who VERY

PROMPTLY RESPONDED and sent a replacement product instead. The replacement was a different silicone band all together. It was better made and actually fit the nano, which this one did not. the new one was not available in the hot pink color so I opted for clear/ white instead. It fits the nano well, wears well, and is less bulky than this product. Don't buy this one but check out the seller's other prducts to find a different band instead. Wish I could give you the name of it but I do not have that info. at hand. I know that it came in five or six basic colors, was available at the same vendor, and has a clasp like a regular watch, whereas this one has a flimsy, awkward closure that surely won't hold over time. While this product only merits a 1 star, the other merits a 4!!! The amazon response, as well as the vendor's response (including free return shipping of this product), was greatly appreciated!

I was so excited to get this product and wear my nano on my wrist while working out...those dreams were destroyed upon receipt of this misleading product. First, I could not figure out how to get my nano in the watch without ripping the silicone. Of course, the product comes with zero instructions and zero demonstrative photos. So, that was helpful. So, I decided to call the maker, Minisuit, to see if they could provide helpful suggestions - again, I was worried about breaking the product or my new nano. Well, the customer service was below par and essentially laughed at me because I could not get the nano in the band. I requested a video or more photos to make sure it wasn't user error - those requests were denied. Long story short...turns out the clip is suppose latch through a slot in the back to secure the nano in place except...the slot is too small!!! As in, waay to small! Bottom line: This product does not work as advertised, frankly, it does not come close. I am waiting for my refund and back to searching for a better option. Too bad.

No problems with this vendor. The MiniSuit is really cool. The Nano is so small that when I clipped it to my waistband, I felt like it would fall off. The MiniSuit fits on my wrist, over my coat which makes it very handy. My son thinks I look like a secret agent when I use it. And I received it 5 days before I expected it. - Ipod - Watch Band - Ipod Nano Watch Band - 6th Generation'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information