Saturday 27 March 2010

Monitor Cleaner - dish cloths, lcd


Since cleaning is my business I work a lot with microfiber cloths and tried those out the first time today. In my opinion they are pretty overpriced considering they are the size of a handkerchief , they are pretty flimsy and not any better than some others available by the dozen for this price in twice the size. The statement that they soak up seven times their weight in water is ridiculous considering they hardly weigh anything. They pick up dust and get mirrors bright and shiny, but that's what microfiber does, not a wonder. Microfiber Wonder Cloths ( Set of 4)

These cloths are simply amazing; they clean just about everything, easily and quickly. I have yet to find a surface that resists their touch. Mirrors and glass sparkle, counters become spotless and chrome glows.

I even polished some silver containers I use on the bathroom counter to hold cotton balls, Q-tips, and paper cups. I used the cloth with a tiny bit of water and WOW! all the little water splash marks and dark colors were gone and the silver was beautifully shiny again. No more chemical odors and shredding paper towels, just these four cloths meet all cleaning needs.

I have bought sets for my daughters and friends and they are also fans of this wonderful product.

I actually got these to clean my glass top table, rather than wasting paper towels every day. I can use a cloth over and over again, then wash it and get a new one. I haven't washed one yet, so I can't comment, but so far, for the price it is a great product.

I bought these so that I could get free shipping with something else I ordered... I wanted a lint free towel to use on my glasses and another to use on my silver and these will do the trick. With the pack of 4 I can put one in each room I use it the most in!

These are the size of washcloths. I thought they would be bigger. One major problem is that they are major static magnets. I don't know why but when I put them is the wash and then the dryer they produce tons of static - both on them and the rest of the wash. I still haven't decided what I'm going to use them for. I use one of them as a kitchen towel to dry dishes. Since everything seems to stick to the cloths they are good for dusting. I like using it to dust my computer monitor screen and my TV screens.

I bought some microfiber cloths from Costco a few years back, and was looking for some replacements recently. I couldn't find any anywhere locally, so I turned to Amazon. I thought these were on the expensive side, but paid it anyway since I really wanted microfiber. They do what all microfiber does - clean really really well. But also like all microfiber, I see them wearing down already, and I've been rotating through two sets for only about three months. On a side note, my mom likes them so well I ordered her a couple of sets too. - Dish Towels - Cleaner - Lcd - Dish Cloths'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information