Friday 26 March 2010

Underwire Bra - underwire, underwire bra


I love this bra, I ended up buying another one in Pink!!! It has great support, a sexy look, and is very flattering. It is not only my favorite bra, but my Fiances' as well! My shopping experience was great, it arrived on time, in great condition, and I gladly will shop with them again. 5 stars from me! "NICOLE" Go2 Bra by Lipo in a Box Fuchsia 34D

I am pleasantly surprised by this bra. I'm a 38DD, which in itself is a very hard size to find any type of bra that is both comfy and nice to look at...., and I must say that this one fits very well. I was skeptical to buy it, as front close bras and I have had a bad past, but I needed to get something to go with a dress that I got, and I hate using those silly little plastic things to pull the straps in. So, I went with it!



And, so far so good!



I only knocked the stars from a 5 to a 4 because the closure feels somewhat cheap, so hopefully it stands up to continuous wear and doesn't break on me before I need to wear it for the big occasion!

This bra has been a very pleasant surprise. With a 30DD bra size, most bras are either too matronly, the cups run too small, or the straps are so narrow you can only wear the bra for a couple of hours before the straps start drawing blood on my shoulders. This bra is sexy and comfortable, can wear it all day, it covers well and fits great. Wish they made more colours in this style. - Underwire - Bras - Underwire Bra - Lingerie'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information