Wednesday 31 March 2010

Beaded - bracelet, wrap


I'm over 40 and I bought this for by 14 year old's birthday. Given previous reviews about the beads looking plastic I wasn't expecting too much. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. The beads may be plastic but they certainly don't look like it without staring at an individual bead for awhile. The bracelet really looks nice and "expensive", in fact, I've borrowed it a few times and completely enjoy the way it looks. If she wasn't the sharing type, I'd buy one for myself. Highly recommended - great deal for the price, and its held up well. 26" Brown Leather & Multi Square Mosaic Bead Wrap Bracelet - Leather Bracelet - Wrap - Bracelet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • leather bracelet
  • ,
  • wrap
  • ,
  • bracelet