Sunday 28 March 2010

Laptop To Tv - trash, adapters


I have just received this adapter in the mail. Shipping was prompt and came earlier than estimated. Plugged it into my laptop to the tv, made a horrible sound. Tried all combination of colors to the tv, nothing. Hooked it up to another tv in the house, same thing. All I could get out of it was a low reverb from the left channel.



Hooked rca cables up to a dvd player and tv, work fine. Hooked laptop vga out to another moniter, worked fine. All variables are ok except the adapter.



I called the seller and left a message.

Will update on exchange.

1-18-11



Dustin

Tx



*EDIT*

1-29-11

Talked to a tech on the 27th and they said they will send me another one no charge. Very nice of them. Will see if that works. If nothing else the seller is very nice and sends emails and contacts through phone no problem. Best experience I've had with seller service. VGA Adapter to TV S-Video RCA Out Cable for PC Video

Same as previous post. I have a laptop (SVGA) that I wanted to hook to my new 32" LCD TV (compostite and S-video). Neither output of this cable was able to drive the TV. Tried several different configurations on different TVs. Don't waste your money or time. - Trash - Pc Vga To Tv Converter - Adapters - Pc To Tv'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information