Tuesday 30 March 2010

Screen Protector Foils - fascinate, screen protector


The REALOOK Verizon Samsung Fascinate Crystal Clear Premium LCD Screen Protector 2 Pack was an excellent, inexpensive investment. Certainly there are less expensive alternatives, but this is worth every penny. The product arrived in a nice package, meaning it isn't just some kid cutting these out of sticker facing and mailing it in an envelope. Contained in the package were both sets of screen protectors for the face of the phone, as well as 4x camera lens protectors. There was also a micro-fiber cleaning cloth, easy to follow directions, and some other items to assist in proper installation.



Installation took seconds and went without a hitch. You can use your phone immediately after the screen protector is applied, and you can't even tell it is there without looking closely.



My favorite part about this screen protector is that it covers the entire piece of glass on this phone, where some other brands only cover the actual LCD screen portion of the glass. That just seems idiotic to me. With the REALOOK screen protector, the whole thing is covered and maintains the clean looking lines of the phone. It still feels like glass to the touch also, whereas some others leave your screen feeling a little bit textured.



After some time using it, I have to agree with other reviewers. Despite all of the positives, there is one con that stands out... It definitely doesn't seem to repel fingerprints in any way. I wipe the phone down often. I suppose this is in part due to the ultra-smooth feel to the screen protector. I have also noticed the rainbow effect, but I only see that when the screen is not turned on, and only in certain lighting conditions. It is a minor annoyance.



I plan on recommending this product to all of my friends who also purchased this amazing phone. Verizon Samsung Fascinate Premium Screen Protector Crystal Clear 2 Pack by REALOOK

This screen cover is the best I've tried. It feels as smooth and slick as the original glass and doesn't distort the image. Not many screen protectors fit that category. It is hard plastic and isn't stretchable like the helicopter blade covering stuff. You don't have to use water to apply it, but you do have to watch out for dust. Dust will actually make little peaks where the film won't go flush against the screen because it can't mold around it like the invisible shield can. It can be frustrating to put on, but when you get it right it is beautiful. If you are not satisfied with the other water applied types of screen protectors because of "orange peel", image distortion, or too tacky to the touch, this is most likely what you are looking for.

Looks like it would be a good product if I could get it installed on my screen properly. Based upon the other reviews, it must just be me, but I found it very difficult to install the product without getting an unremovable bubble in either the upper right, or alternatively, upper left hand corner of the screen as though the product wasn't cut squarely. You're also supposed to be able to remove the product for cleaning if needed. That seemed almost impossible to do once the product was seated, at least without creasing the product or smudging the sticky side in the process. Such smudges DO NOT clean off with warm water as the instructions suggest is the case. I went through both screen protectors in the package and decided to forget it. I can find lots more important things to irritate me than screen protectors.

I got this for my wife and myself as we have the same model Samsung Fascinate. I've purchased screen protectors before and I fully expected it to be the same type of protector that was flexible (note flimsy) that I had to get wet and set on the screen. I really didn't take time to read the details about the product as the reviews I had read were highly rated which means a lot to me.



When I opened the package I was surprised to see how sturdy and what a quality protector this was. I first did my wife's phone and cleaned the screen off well and took my time, it did not effect the quality of the display much if any at all (which was a concern of mine)and I can't even tell her phone has a protector on it. Her phone looks great. I however was a little rushed when I did mine because I had to run out to a meeting but wanted to put it on before I left. What a mistake. I trapped about three dirt particles and didn't align it correctly so mine doesn't look as nice, but still its great.



I'll have to buy another package, but I'll say that its worth the price and when you do it - TAKE YOUR TIME!

Everything is good about this screen protector....except where they claim it's "anti fingerprint". One of the main reasons for my Fascinate purchase was for the awesome Super AMOLED screen. The matte finish protectors that Verizon sells ruins the viewing quality, so I chose to try this one. This protector makes my screen looks AWESOME, however, I can see each and every fingerprint and smudge (from unlocking the phone and SWYPE) on it. However, since it makes my screen look so good, I over look the flaw in the screen protector and just constantly wipe down my phone. Overall, great product....except for the fingerprints. I still would recommend it though. - Screen Protector - Screen Protectors - Fascinate - Samsung'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • screen protector
  • ,
  • samsung
  • ,
  • fascinate
  • ,
  • screen protectors