Sunday 28 March 2010

Inkjet Printer Paper - digital photography, epson photo paper


I really love that this paper is water AND smudge resistant, plus it dries instantly and can be handled immediately after printing. I use to print on Kodak Premium picture paper and HP Premium Plus photo paper with my HP Photosmart 7760 printer. Any time even the smallest drop of water would get on the paper, the ink would come right off and I'd have to print the whole thing over again.



With this Epson paper, that's no longer a problem! I even tried spitting on the paper and rubbing it in and the ink stayed right where it should.



Also, because of it's instant drying, I can send a batch job to the printer and not have to worry about hovering over the printer to remove the finished print before the next one lands on top of it.



I highly recommend this paper, especially if your pictures are going to be handled over and over again by various people because you never know if someone with wet, clammy hands is going to touch your print. Also, if you actually like to do other things while your printer is printing a bunch of pictures, the instant drying is a great feature! Epson High-Gloss Premium Photo Paper, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 50 Sheets per Pack (S041667)

I have an Epson Stylus Photo R300M and this is my first time to print digital photos at home. The quality of the 8x10 and 4x6 photos I've printed out so far are nothing short of magnificent. I guess the highest praise you can give photo paper is the usual "you can't tell if it came from the photo lab". That's certainly true of Epson Premium Glossy Paper. Granted I haven't been able to compare it to the other brands, but I'm not so sure I need to find out, because I am very satisfied with the Epson's paper quality. One thing I do know - it's one of the least expensive photo papers out there. Bottom line is, it's a very cost-effective option for the price-conscious photo enthusuiast.

I've tried lots of papers for printing out photos, and this is dependably very, very good. I get great color photos and I've also done many in sepia tones of some very old family photos I've scanned. I've been very pleased with the results, and I'd highly recommend this paper.

I have tried several different brands and types of photo papers for printing out my own color photos. This brand is definitely the best!

I have seen so many photos people have printed out with other brands of photo paper and none compare to the Epson Premium glossy photo paper. When you order Epson photo paper, make sure you are ordering the "premium" photo paper, as they also make a lower grade photo paper. I have four printers......believe it or not......and I have come to the conclusion that the model of the printer is not really the determining factor when printing out quality photos, but rather the paper quality.

I've shopped around a lot for photo paper that is comparable to the Canon Photo Pro paper for my Canon i950, and this one is pretty much equivalent for half the price. I've found that Kodak & HP are poor, Konica QP is mediocre, and this Epson Glossy Photo Paper is the best.

I have an Epson printer and have been using digital camera for over two years have tried almost all Epson paper for printing this is the best. They are all great, I prefer the glossy. Excellent. You can't go wrong.

I have an Epson Photo Printer 820. Maybe because it is old, the only photo paper that works with it is manufactured by Epson. Other papers pool the ink or make bad copies. This paper gives me true photo quality prints. - Epson Photo Paper - Glossy Finish - Digital Photography - Inkjet Printer Paper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information